Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Command Staff Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

Bullant has become increasingly busier with his Galactic Academy duties of late, so in order to ensure we stay on top of incoming event requests, Rick and I have asked Aaron 'Buzzard' Sharp to step in and assist in the role of Garrison Event Coordinator.

I would like to welcome Buzzard to the madhouse, and in addition, I am also willing to let Doc temporarily retire from the role of GEC also. Thanks for your efforts Doc!!

Kevin
Congrats Buzzard [THUMBS UP SIGN]
Great news Aaron, congratulations!
Congratulations Aaron Smile
Wait, what? You told me there was free beer in here! Why is the door locked? Haaaalp!

Ahem, yes, thank you Kev & Rick. I shall carry out my new duties to the best of my ability. At least until I can find the key. :P
My condolences Buzzard and congrats to Doc...
Congratulations, on your appointment.
(Monday 26-Oct-2015, 10:38 PM)Buzzard Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, what? You told me there was free beer in here! Why is the door locked? Haaaalp!

Ahem, yes, thank you Kev & Rick. I shall carry out my new duties to the best of my ability. At least until I can find the key. :P

Geez! Didn't I warn you about going in to rooms alone with Kev
My commiserations giggles......what did you do that was norty
Congrats [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Congrats
Congrats mate
(Tuesday 27-Oct-2015, 08:24 AM)Rayvn Wrote: [ -> ]My commiserations giggles......what did you do that was norty

I think they were jealous of my dashing good looks, Rayvn. Hehehe
Congratulations
Congratulations mate and good luck.
Dealing with Disney, you must be insane.
Pages: 1 2