Redback Garrison

Full Version: Please welcome TD9893 RedaV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please welcome the latest recruit for the Mos Eisley PD TD9893 RedaV.

Looks great Shawn, excellent work on re-purposing the TK!

We have word that the droids and other persons of interest are about to leave. Join your squad and head to Docking Bay 94.

[Image: td9893_full.jpg] [Image: td9893_head.jpg]
Congrats, looking great
Congratulations! ! Smile
Hey Congratulations Shawn, looking good and dirty Smile
Congrats on the approval.
Great work looking pretty sandy
Congrats!
About time you turned that Shiney whitey into a decent hard working TD. Great job.
Thanks so much everyone it brought back some memories of all those years ago having endless weeks of white plastic offcuts everywhere through my house. Only this time it was Sand & paint..... Lol. I'd like to thank the following troopers for their help getting this completed.

Ron - massive thanks for your help building the backpack
Adam - supplying TD parts
Dirtyboy (MEPD) - backpack parts
Trooper1 (MEPD) - pauldron

I look forward to bringing order to the hordes at GC Nova.

(Thursday 31-Mar-2016, 10:43 PM)Sly Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Congratulations Shawn, looking good and dirty Smile

Hey we are not here to build sand castles Smile get down and dirty on those Rebel scum.......
Looks fantastic mate!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations!
Well done mate.
I know how much work you have put into this. Looks great and welcome to the "dirty" club.
The backpack is the best bit, right. Smile
(Friday 1-Apr-2016, 08:06 AM)Rubber Wrote: [ -> ]Well done mate.
I know how much work you have put into this. Looks great and welcome to the "dirty" club.
The backpack is the best bit, right. Smile

I'm sure most people would agree! What's a Sandy without a backpack...... A dirty TK Smile
Omg you look just like Ron.... Well done and congratulations. Celebration dinner with wine?
Great Work Mate Smile
Pages: 1 2