Redback Garrison

Full Version: Please welcome our newest Redback SL49000 Studio 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please welcome our newest Redback and dark lord of the sith SL49000 Studio 49.

Congratulations Jonah, costume looks great you have put a lot of effort and time into it and it shows.

Your transport awaits for your transfer to inspect the construction of the Death Star.

[Image: sl49000_full.jpg] [Image: sl49000_head.jpg]
Awesome! Well done Jonah!
A long time coming and very well deserved! Congratulations Jonah Smile
Congrats on an epic build , ranks up there as one of the most detailed build threads which ultimately makes the approval process easier , well done .
Well done!!!! You made it! Congratulations!
Congratulations mate well done.
Congratulations Jonah, you look fantastic. As Bruce mentioned, it makes things all that much easier on the CRC guys and girls with the fine details you put in.
We are going to have Sith lords coming out the wazoo!!! So many bosses for a lowly TK Lol!
Congratulations! You've done such an outstanding job on the costume!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Epic build with awesome results and proud to have represent the Redbacks.
(Monday 2-May-2016, 12:38 PM)cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on an epic build , ranks up there as one of the most detailed build threads which ultimately makes the approval process easier , well done .

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Nice one. Just in time for DW.
Congrats fellow Vader. We should be able to have Sith Lord on the stands prerty much non stop over DW with the 3 if us all ready to rock.
Nice work mate Smile.
Congrats mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well deserved
Congratulations
Great work congrats
Pages: 1 2 3