Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Garrsion Captain of the Guard Appointment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After 6 years of service as a our GCOG, Draco has decided that he would like a well deserved break. Draco has been at the forefront of some very sticky and trying times in the Garrisons history and handled himself with the outmost integrity and impartiality. Enjoy your break mate and relax for a bit. Although I'm still trying to keep SvJ alive so you'll still have something to do. Hehehe

Please congratulate Doc as he will be stepping up to the GCOG role. With Doc's background and experience in real life, he will make a great GCOG for the Redbacks. Feel free to contact him or Cutter if you have any issues that may need the GCOG to address them. I have authorised him to use pepper spray and tasers when needed. Cheeky

Cheers
Apok
GCO
Enjoy the well deserved break Draco. Congrats on your new posting Doc.
Thanks for your great service to the role Draco.
Congratulations on accepting thepossition Doc, I know we are in good hands.
Congrats doc. Can I ask what the GCOG is? It's not mentioned on 501st.com.
Thanks for the service Draco , congrats Doc , terrific replacement, tailor made for the job .
(Sunday 5-Jun-2016, 09:15 PM)Triple9 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats doc. Can I ask what the GCOG is? It's not mentioned on 501st.com.

Garrison Captain of the Guard.... I think impartial mediator separate from the command staff when there are issues/rules broken is the basic gist

Grats Doc
Thanks Duras
Well done n thanks Draco! Congratulations Doc Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats Doc, all the best in your new role.

Thanks Draco for your efforts, enjoy the break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations Doc and thanks Draco.
Congrats doc! And thank you for your serves Draco
Thanks for your service Draco, congrats Doc.
Congratulations Doc. The garrison is in good hands.
Congratulations Doc! All the best with the role. Thank you to Draco for your service and enjoy your break!
Thanks to Draco for his efforts, they have been some trying times indeed, your efforts were indeed appreciated.
Congrats to Doc for assuming the mantle, best wishes to you.
Pages: 1 2