Redback Garrison

Full Version: Yarilee School Fete 3.11.17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Date:  3.11.2017

Venue: Yarilee State School

Time: 5pm until 7pm

Mission: To add some imperial order to the Annual Yarilee School Fete.

Trooper Attendance:
22422 Baytrooper: Snow Trooper
99902 Triple9: Emperor
24059 Tempus_Redux: Imperial Officer
10600 BigDub: Tie Pilot

RL: N/A

Support Crew Lynocerous

Details: The Yarilee School Fete draws a pretty good crowd for its annual event. This year they had a great set up with some cool rides, jumping castles, dodgems and a big rock climbing wall. We where a welcome addition to add a touch of imperial awesomeness and pose for many a photo and also show off our Snowie's solid Karate skills.
    It was only a short, sharp troop just like most of these small community events are but a very fun one nonetheless.
    Baytrooper wasted no time at all getting amongst it and posed for shots with the teachers and students putting on a big karate display. Made for some great photos. Onto the impromptu Snowy VS Belly Dancers- dance off then we all regrouped and did a few laps of the fete.
  We had a quick break that featured 1 tiny packet of lollies between all 5 of us and some questionable repacked bottled tap water. I'm a pretty awesome POC.
  We kitted back up and hit the fete again doing a few more laps. The Emperor got bailed up a few times with requests for some shots and we called it an evening.
  A big shout out to our Emperor Triple9 who may be possibly be relocating soon. He was a great support to the Bay area troopers whilst he was working on getting his kit approved.
   Cheers also to Ezra, (Tempus_Redux) as he has been a great addition to the local group of troopers and always provides plenty of laughs.
   Last thanks to Lynocerous for the wrangling support on the evening.

Charity Funds Raised: N/A

Injuries / Malfunctions: None

Public Incidents: A couple of kids decided it would be fun to wait until we reached the darker areas and run past and slap Baytroopers and my lids. The school invested in one enormous day-maker but this created many dark areas. Once the sun had fully set we decided to call it a day about 15 minutes early and not risk any injuries or armour damage.

Mission Status:  Big Success

Photos:
[Image: yvGPOH0.jpg]
[Image: GdcvWTg.jpg][Image: pO8Xhpq.jpg][Image: uFPcCWw.jpg][Image: uFPcCWw.jpg][Image: rlCur4u.jpg]

[Image: AokZoDX.jpg][Image: JTsZqkQ.jpg]
Looks like a great event shame I wasn’t able to make it , would been fun to re troop that event again .
Hope I can make next years one .

Cheers
Wolf
Nice work guys and great report BigDub
Thanks Nick don't worry if i do move the emperor will still be making regular appearances. Was first troop I'd been ask to take a photo of with just me.
Twas a fun little troop. Thanks for organising it BigDub and accommodating the antics of the Snowtrooper.  Jig     Doppeldaumen1
great work guys
Awesome work troopers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome troop, Love the pics  Peace
Well done guys, looks like Baytrooper was amongst it Doppeldaumen1