Redback Garrison

Full Version: G’day everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G’day everyone. My name is Steve and I live in BrisVegas.
I really feel like this is the first step in what could be a cool journey.
I have a friend in Singapore who is a member of the Garrison over their and he has given me the gentle push that I need.
I’m interested in becoming a Biker Scout, but not really sure where to begin, so will no doubt be spending some time reading this forum.
Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to say G’day.
Steve
Hi Steve , welcome to the forums, join up to the Pathfinders detachment for all things Biker Scout , you’re in for an awesome experience if you follow through.
Thanks Cyclops - I’ve already signed up with the Pathfinders and they look to have a wealth of information.

I don’t want to rush in to this blind as the missus would kill me if I spent cash on a costume that was no good...

Steve
(Thursday 19-Jul-2018, 07:37 PM)Scriff Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Cyclops - I’ve already signed up with the Pathfinders and they look to have a wealth of information.

I don’t want to rush in to this blind as the missus would kill me if I spent cash on a costume that was no good...

Steve

Great planning Steve - this is a hobby for the patient. It can be expensive and tedious to get it right but well worth the reward.

Welcome to the forums and catch you round !!
Welcome to the forums!
Thanks again!

Steve
Welcome to the Redback forums.
Welcome to the forums Steve!
Welcome to the forums!
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome

Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome mate your going to have fun good to see more scouts joining we are running short since the ewoks took over