Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hey Guys I'm New Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Team!
My name is Dean, but if you like you can call me Sindrye if you so inclined. I am from Rockhampton and a current member, Kitteh14712 is getting me into Trooping! I am brand new to costuming and crafting so i might start small and buy a fair bit of my first costume just to get going! I have always enjoyed star wars and enjoyed the look and feel of the empire! Speaking of empires I am pretty keen on the Warhammer 40k universe as well, but only as an observer from afar (closet nerd over here). This stuff looks like a lot of fun and with a helmet comes a little bit anonymity so I can slip back into regular life in my smaller city. I am interested in starting out with a Snow Trooper for my first costume as Kitteh14712 has one nearly finished and I think two would look pretty cool together. Later a Bridge Officer (gotta love the black!) for a face character and hopefully once I'm a little more advanced a Sand Trooper would really make my day, but I get ahead of myself! Wink  It might be a while before I can throw the money required at this as I have some pretty big life stuff coming up, but I am going try to make a solid start before the end of the year!
Looking forward to meeting some of you! Peace
Welcome to,the forums
Welcome to the forums, looks like you have a pretty solid plan in place .
Sounds great, welcome to the Redback forums.
Welcome. Looking forward to watching your journey
Welcome aboard.
Welcome!
Welcome to the forums mate.....
Welcome to the forums - you’ve got it all thought out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Dean I am also from Rockhampton, and new to this, sounds like you have a good basis to start from, maybe will see you trooping one day
Welcome mate I have just put in staff officer approval pics hardest bit will be ur boots

Good luck on ur journey to the darkside
Welcome