Redback Garrison

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to this, been wanting to get involved somehow but didn't know where to look, until now.

My name is Violet_Shock (but you can probably see that☺️). 
I have loved Star Wars since I was ten, and it's been a wonderful part of my life.  I really love the Old Republic stories, the tales of Exar Kun and Revan are my favourite honestly.  

My friends Cyclops and Mammasith address the ones that helped me get involved.

Thank you for reading.
Welcome Violet _shock
So glad you’ve come , welcome to the fun house
Welcome to the forums, a wretched hive of scum and villainy. All jokes aside as I explained , this is the most accepting group of people anywhere .
Welcome Violet!
Nice profile pic, Fordo is a badass Wink
(Sunday 26-Jan-2020, 03:40 PM)Bolt_2112 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Violet!
Nice profile pic, Fordo is a badass Wink
Thank you, and he most definitely is.  Peace
Welcome to the fun house Violet!

If you're in to Revan, have a look over on the Flagship page for some cool stuff

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forums, Violet!
Welcome to the forums Violet! ⭐️
Welcome to the forums violet_shock
Thank you all for your warm welcome.

Being still quite new, and all, I was curious about something. I've been reading the costuming guide, and I was curious what the "Detachment"s were. Is it simply lore, or is it something connected to the organisation?
Detachments are basically the knowledge repository for each costume group ,for example FISD ( First Imperial Stormtrooper Division) is the home of most things shiny white , the give advice on builds , vendors and technical aspects of the costume, each costume is assigned to a particular detachment. The detachment forum are web based but they also have associated Facebook pages .
Welcome :D
General Kenobi! ( sorry, standard reply to "Hello there")

Welcome to the forums!
Welcome!!
Welcome to the Redback forums Violet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk