Redback Garrison

Full Version: Rise, SL8995 !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is with great relief that I can officially announce the arrival of our second Darth Vader to the Redback Garrison!!

SL8995, Ken 'Muppet' Seymour has just gained approval for his ROTJ Vader.

[Image: sl8995_full.jpg]

Congratulations Ken!
Big congrats the Muppet!Darth
Well done... my.... lord... ??? that felt weird.
nice going really looking good there about time we get a good vader Wink(jking)
Sweet a new vader, just need a new empy... and then we got 2 of the important ones covered for multiple events.
Unreal! Congrats, Muppet!

Sweeeeettt,

Thanks Kev for helping me out big time with the electronics and other important pointers.

Thanks to Tanya for helping me get it together and dressing me Heart lucky those times of helping Kev into his gimp suit came in handy. And for being my photographer.

Thanks to Amro (badboy) for pointing me in the right directions as well as some tips along the way.

Thanks also to Stitch for making some alterations for me.

There was a stage when i didnt think i was meant to complete Vader, after receiving some dodgy pieces, but after some words of encouragement from friends to keep going, i saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

Cheers
Ken
Impressive.. Most impressive..

Nice work Muppet!
Woohoo!!! Shot muppet.

jAG Doppeldaumen1
Congrats bro !!!!

Rise Lord muppet.............
You look like a black majestic stallion - well done muppet Wink
Well done Ken, nice work!!!
congrats Ken. great to see another vader to give kev a rest. its looks epic mate you were meant to be a vader.
Excelent...nice work muppet
The men in black! Kev and now KEN Vader.
Awesome stuff Mupps!
Pages: 1 2