Redback Garrison

Full Version: Forum Use
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Part of my job as Garrison CoG is to make sure people are behaving themselves on the forum. Fortunately we have an awesome garrison with a great bunch of people so I’m sure my job will be very easy. I would encourage everyone to read over the forum rules. Especially the new guys.
http://501st.com.au/forum/thread-216.html

One thing I would ask is that people try to keep on topic. The garrison has grown a great deal in a short amount of time. In the early days a bit of banter on a thread didn't make much difference but now days there are many more people on the forum. It may seem like a bit of fun making a joke here and there but it soon turns into pages of nothing. For the 50 people trying to read through the thread for relevant information it can cause a lot of frustration.

We have the cantina for general chat. There is also the shoutbox. You can also PM.

So please in future only post on a thread if you have something relevant to add.
Thanks man, think for awhile theres been alot of irrelevant posting...
so still no smashed crab shack?
Congrats on the new position Richard Wink and thank you for bringing this up. Theres nothing worse than having to troll through some of the ***** to finally get the info you need. Whats more painful is getting notifications from watched threads and having to read the dribble. Banghead
(Thursday 12-Jan-2012, 09:55 PM)Dredd Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the new position Richard Wink and thank you for bringing this up. Theres nothing worse than having to troll through some of the ***** to finally get the info you need. Whats more painful is getting notifications from watched threads and having to read the dribble. Banghead

Ditto
(Thursday 12-Jan-2012, 09:44 PM)Beanie Wrote: [ -> ]so still no smashed crab shack?

Look at TAG and SCG, that thread is in the cantina. Where it belongs, not on other peoples threads.

(Thursday 12-Jan-2012, 09:55 PM)Dredd Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the new position Richard Wink and thank you for bringing this up. Theres nothing worse than having to troll through some of the ***** to finally get the info you need. Whats more painful is getting notifications from watched threads and having to read the dribble. Banghead

+1