Redback Garrison

Full Version: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's with great pleasure that I am able to post that Sean is now a full Redback ( like we didn't consider he wasn't before Wink )

Please welcome TS & TK-8079 to the Garrison

[Image: ts_full.jpg]

[Image: ts_head.jpg]

[Image: tk_full.jpg]

[Image: tk_head.jpg]
The wait is finally over....well done Sean. Just a number now like the rest of us.

Congrats mate!!!
Fantastic!

Looking forward to trooping with you this weekend.
At Last!!!!! Welcome to the Redbacks Sean!!!
Good to see your all grown up now Hehehe
Happy birthday as well!!!! Doppeldaumen1
woohoo Congratulations! (and happy birthday)
Congrats Sean, looking forward to trooping with you this weekend and catching up for a few birthday drinks.
Yeah about that. You need to be 18 year and 1 week old to attend DW2012. Tough break buddy next year.....

Ohhh he's crying. He's crying. Ok. Ok. You can come to DW2012. Geez I'm a nice guy.

Congrats mate. You have been flying the flag for ages and you have done NQ proud. Keep up the amazing work!!!
Congratulations Sean.

Its just a formality, you've been one of us for a long time.
Congrats dude, what a lovely bday gift
Hello Sean. Being new to this I can only imagine how pumped you must be. I can't wait to be 'official' myself. Look forward to meeting you one day and happy birthday. I have to admit, I'm a big fan of your TK armour.

quote - "Best part about being 18?.. Not lying when I click the YES I'M OVER 18 on the internet."
Congrats, mate!Doppeldaumen1
Congrats mate. Hope it's been worth the wait :P
Awesome work, Sean!

You've been probably THE greatest Cadet in the known 501st history! FISD trooper of the Month, two very impressive costumes. Well done!
Congrat's Sean, and Happy Birthday. See you at DW.
Pages: 1 2 3