Redback Garrison

Full Version: Please welcome to the Redbacks, TK-8547 Bullant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm pleased to be able to report TK-8547 Bullant has passed basic training and is ready to report for duty.

Congratulations Andrew. You need to get moving, there seems to be a reactor problem Sector 7G.

[Image: tk8547_full.jpg][Image: tk8547_head.jpg][Image: tk8547_thumb.gif]
congrats.....and beware the merch !
Well done, now the fun starts.
Congrats Andrew Welcome aboard Td !
Congrat's mate.
Congrats Peace
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Although I've already had two goes at wrangling and a couple of hours trooping at Logan Library, I'm looking forward to my first "official" troops at Beaudesert Show and the Model Hobbies Expo next weekend.
great work trooper, now clean that reactor spill up that Boba Fett made Wink
I've mentioned it in my build thread, but it would be remiss of me not to mention the following people, without who I would never have got to the point of being approved:

ScOrP - For welcoming me into his home and showing me around TK armour, how it's worn and how it goes together
Buzzard - For visiting my house and bringing his armour along so I could try out the MM armour. And letting my kids wear his helmet Smile
APOK - For selling me the last MM kit, and for taking the time to give me heaps of hints before I got started
scope - For hosting an impromptu AP at his home along with Buzzard to get me started when I got all afraid to start cutting
Buzzard - For answering many late night PMs/phone calls and steering me in the right direction when I though all had gone astray
Buzzard, Lei - For attending a "short" AP at my house that ended up going well into the night but managed to get my armour across the line and into an approvable state. Special mention to Lei for going back home to retrieve her sewing machine so she could redo all my dodgy hand sewing
Buzzard - I'm spotting a theme here ... for taking the time late on a Monday night to help me get my armour on and properly adjusted and taking my approval pictures
Phantom - for taking over from muppet at short notice, and taking on the time consuming task as GML. And for not getting cranky once with all the PMs I sent chasing up my approval Smile

I'm sorry if I missed anyone, please accept my apologies and my thanks if I did.
Congrats.
Congrats! Doppeldaumen1
Congratulations Bullant I look forward to seeing you going on some "offical" troops. Doppeldaumen1
Shiny-shiny-shiny-TK!

Woot, the ranks of the polished Stormtroopers grow! Jig
congrats man!! really well done!
The first two in the hundred club...lol
Welcome aboard mate, hope we score a troop together somewhere down the line Smile
Pages: 1 2 3