Redback Garrison

Full Version: Redback's first Imperial Grand Admiral
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im pleased to welcome to the Redback's ever growing diverse range of costumes, Imperial Grand Admiral aka Sandman aka Beanie ID 4159.
After a couple of changes suggested by the IO DL Rome, Steven has the Garrison's and I believe Australia's first approved Imperial Grand Admiral.

Well done Steven.

[Image: beanga.jpg]
Sweet thank you

thanks to all that helped and the suggestions during getting approved.
now to be all mean and bossy and only take orders from my lord and master Vader.

i am here to Serve the Navy and My Lord Vader.

and now to update my lego avatar...
Awesome work. Now all you need is the blue paint, black wig, red contacts and a ysilimir.
Grats! Now the hard part is not abusing your newly approved power! ha ha
Good on you Beanie. Looks great ...... almost stormtrooperish.......lol
Nice work there beanie. Just because you wear the uniform of a Grand Admiral, doesn't mean we have to follow your orders.AaaahWink
Congratulations mate! Nothing like a pristine white costume :D
WAITER! - Another round of drinks for my Friends. And be quick about it!
(Sunday 28-Mar-2010, 06:06 PM)The Scotsman Wrote: [ -> ]WAITER! - Another round of drinks for my Friends. And be quick about it!

LOL, kind of reminds of Indiana Jones in the first scene in TOD
Looks fantastic, great work Smile
Good job getting it approved Beanie, but don't think I'll be taking orders from you, or your psychic possum (or whatever that thing on your shoulder is meant to be)
thats ok thanks guys dont worry ill ask my lord if i can order you lot around, hey hey, if u all want to make it to the next fight u need someone to guide the Navy and shuttles now dont you!!!

if my Physic ysalamiri doesnt work ill get my physic paper out.... Smile
Do you always refer to yourself in the third person??

seriously tho,,,great cossie...ya gunna have to change ya name tho.....

[Image: gopher2.jpg]
i copied muppets comments and cross posted thats why i refer to meself by name.
Nice one Beanmister!! Great looking costume.

Lol Doug, I reckon he's captain Stubing from now on haha.
Pages: 1 2 3