Redback Garrison

Full Version: New Legion PR Officer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats
Best of luck Garrett.
What the ? I didn't even know I voted for you....but I would if I had too Smile ha ha

congrats mate
Noice Smile Congrats Mate
All the very best in your new role.
Gratz Joker I can't wait to troop with you
Congratulations!!
Great news!!! Congratulations JOker Smile
Well done Smile
Redbacks Represent.
Well done JOker. Enjoy the ride. I'm sure you'll do great.
Thank you all so very much Smile

I've been assisting with the Legion's social media program for a couple of months now, and when Aimee asked me to step into the role with one of the previous PR officers stepping back to spend more time working for their home Garrison, it was a pretty big surprise.

I am very proud that I can represent the Redbacks during my time as Legion PRO, and extremely humbled by the support and faith that's been put in me, both by my Redback family and by Legion Command. I'll be doing my very best to work in furthering our mission as bad guys doing good, and continuing to promote the great work we do in the public arena.
ooo your name is red now.
Its about time it was made official aye? :P

congrats mate, I could think of no one better for the job.
Congratz, mate!
Something like 70,000+ likes for the Legion page, you've been doing something right Eyebrows
I have no idea how you find the time to do the extra work, but well done for stepping up and getting in and making stuff happen. Very proud mate Doppeldaumen1
Joker, I REALLY like that the legion Facebook page is now hearing from other garrisons, squads and outposts other than the USA. You're doing a great job Smile
Pages: 1 2