Redback Garrison

Full Version: The Redback Garrison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good news, good news indeed. Does this mean we're going the the Phough Inn next weekend to celebrate becoming a Garrison?
Now everyone will feel the wrath of the Redbacks!
Welcome to our club~house.
[Image: 4690251060_5bd41dcd67_b.jpg]
CONGRATS R.B GARRISON!!
Doppeldaumen110HurraDancingTKChewydanceComputer
woo hoo bring out the merch.
2 bits of good news read in 1 day WOOOOOOT

Sad I need more money for merch.

Hey Azza, I just have to say this, Told you so. Hehehe (in referance to what we were talking about when you came over on thursday to work on the gauntlet.) Hehehe

HurrahParty:dancingtk: there aren't enough smillies.
This is when the fun begins.
(Saturday 12-Jun-2010, 02:30 PM)The Scotsman Wrote: [ -> ]This is when the fun begins.

Slow and steady big fella, don't go blowing my bank balance.WinkLol
(Saturday 12-Jun-2010, 03:41 PM)crypto Wrote: [ -> ]
(Saturday 12-Jun-2010, 02:30 PM)The Scotsman Wrote: [ -> ]This is when the fun begins.

Slow and steady big fella, don't go blowing my bank balance.WinkLol

[Image: icon_rollinglol.gif] You and me both. [Image: icon_nckoyg.gif]
woot awesome .........now where's the garrison patch, the garrison shirt, the garrison drink bottle, the garrison back pack......etc etc hahaha Smile
Congrats Redbacks! another milestone done.
When I first started trooping In QLD all those years ago as part of the ANZ Garrison, I never imagined that there would be enough people in the entire state, crazy enough to dress up in plastic, to form a garrison of our own.

QUEENSLANDER!!

Which reminds me, can we have a maroon skin for Wednesday?
Hey Fampa, thanks so much for your contribution...Awesome!!! What a great feeling to finally be a Garrison!!!!
Pages: 1 2