Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Hi there everyone I'm Sean I've register about 2 months ago and hadn't heard anything ? I don't no if I've done something wrong .. Well I brought a Stormtrooper outfit and and all I can say isHELP!,,, lol
Hi Jakti132 Smile Nice to see you here! Why not pop by the fresh recruits section of the forum and tell us a little about yourself?
Hi, just signed up ^_^
Smile
Hi all! :D
Hey there.. thanks for the info. I will come over for a couple of hours if ok.. I'll meet yas there at 9. Thanks for the opportunity hey.
We will be there opening to closing: 9am-4pm and likely have a dinner party afterwards. We dont have many rocky troops anymore and I havent seen any in our calendar.
Hi Deltorn. I would soooo love to say yes. But it's my granddaughters bday.. I'll try to bring them too. .. what time should I meet yas?? If there are any rocky troops available for a chat. Please pm for details. Thanks hey I'm excited to meet yas and help out.
how are you guys
Hi Dan!
Hey guys im Dan
Hello Schnitzel. Smile
Hello from Desert Scorpion Squad
I'll also try not to hit enter in the middle of a sentence... Hehehe
Next year I'm wearing running shoes - not cross trainers!
Everything hurts - next ywar
It was an awesome day thanks Mamma!!! and thanks to all the helpers and wranglers.. Marvelous effort..
Gauge, you were puffed after your first run Smile
Me !!! I'm drained. Having to work on Sunday was not a good idea.
Had fun