Shoutbox archive
Haha I have nothing
Ate his shoes on a dare...
And the last known survivor...
To the challenge of our rivals
:D Ha ha ha ha nice one!
The Merr-Sonn 7-PrG Proton Grenade is magnetically attachable shapecharge device that is known to be highly effective in standard demolition duties. Easily armed by a single twistable primer and activation plunger, the 7-Prg is not an easy item to disarm once activated. To deactivate the grenade, one must grasp the base of the unit firmly with one hand while forcibly twisting the plunger release counter-clock wise with the other hand. Smugglers are highly known to score the base of the plunger rod with a sharp cutting blade prior to arming the device, therefore weakening the rods tensile strength. With the plunger rod weakened, the rod will break under the twisting force of the de-arming procedure therefore thwarting any attempt at disarming the unit.
Rising up
It's the thrill of the fight
It's the eye of the Tiger...
You must fight just to keep them alive
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You trade your passion for glory
So many times it happens too fast...
Just a man and his will to survive........
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet...
Did my time took my chances.......
I have been struck by the curse of the bucket of photos! Hehehe. And now sing: "for hiddens a jolly good gender neutral human being, for hiddens a jolly good gender neutral human being, for hiddens a jolly good gender neutral human being, and so say all of us...
happy Birthday Hidden!!!
nawwwwww, you're no fun... Hehehe
No