Shoutbox archive
Hey mate, armour parties are kinda an informal thing. Someone will decide that they are having one and will invite a bunch of people from the garrison. Most of the time they are adverised on the forum
hey all. just snooping. where/when is the armour party anoouncements located? being on the sunny coast what would be a good "first troop" as a wrangler(?) also boba was saying that you can have more then one Vader? being i am a big tall unit i'm thinking this is more my thing anyway.. point me in the right direction. thanks
When theres something strange
lol
What should this message contain and how would your feet know if they got the message?
Oh and* they have to message our feet too
Oh ans
Im with ya there TripleSix
You know, If we start telling the new members they are obliged to do neck massages mid and post troop we could start a thing
Ok, just found out you can't link to shout box Smile anyway, the post is in the 501st Legion Explained/Membership Requirements thread
501st.com.au/forum/showthread.php?tid=6990
Short version: you'll be helping rattle the collection buckets, taking photos for the stand visitors and generally keeping the troopers safe. There is a guide in one of the threads you can read, it's very handy. And if in doubt, ask someone on the day and they'll be happy to help or point you to someone who can Smile
Hey can someone give me a run down how SupaNova works for wrangling, first convention with you guys? Thanks
What is it good for?
War
Why that last 2 qoutes from MyKill and Dreadnought remind me of the film i like called " How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" or as it also known " Dr Strangelove " .
The whole point of the doomsday machine is lost...if you keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world, eh?!
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Myself, the boy, two droids, and no questions asked.
If there's something strange in your neighbourhood