Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

What's the best costume for new guys?
Lonely I'm so lonely I have nobody To call my own I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely I have nobody To call my own I'm so lonely
He wants to meet you guys heard about you guys from the newspaper
I have a question for you guys i have a friend who's going to be there as Darth Vader at the dream world event
My everything hurts - pink stumps sure is fun, but I should try to be athletic more than once a year...
Great day for a a Pink Stumps today troopers
I found lightsaber like Darth Vader's
@Nirix PM Sent
Anyone able to help get 501st access please? Posted in website support but nothing yet :/
Alot easier to start out with an easiier outfit
My bad yeah sign up for the JRS detachment as we have told ypu earlier they can help you there with questions.
Also, sign up to the Jolly Roger
Well good luck with that.... you may want to go Ti Reserve Pilot first as a starter point.
I have picked my costume is a tie fighter
maul is a big job gimme a yell if u need to knmow anything
What u wanna know
Please just accept that you won't be on the SvJ team. If you have an approved Darth Maul costume by the time Dreamworld arrives then you will be more than welcome to attend in costume
I could have get ready
Again, SvJ doesn't accept people that have not finished their costumes. It is not worth the risk. Head to the Sith Lord detachment for further costume related information.
You'd be better off asking these questions in the Sith Lord Detachment forum. There's an entire group of people there that are dedicated to answering questions like that