Redback Garrison
Congratulations Razorbacks Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Congratulations Razorbacks Squad!!! You are now official!!! (/thread-12262.html)

Pages: 1 2

Congratulations Razorbacks Squad!!! You are now official!!! - APOK - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Attention Garrison members.

It is my great pleasure to announce that the Razorbacks Squad has passed it's probation period and is now officially The Redback Garrisons second squad.

Congratulations to all the members in the Razorbacks catchment area. Over the past 6 months you have shown that you all work well together, troop together and have a beer together (as well as a sneaky parmy or ten). Your enthusiasm and passion for this hobby is why you have passed probation with flying colours.

I will just wait for the official okie dokie from the Legion, but as of now you can stand tall and proud that you have shown why you all deserve your squad.

Great work Razorbacks. Onwards and upwards!

Cheers
Apok
Garrison Commanding Officer

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Triple9 - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Yay awesome work guys

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Firestorm - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

We made it Smile congrats Razorbacks

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - TripleSix - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Congrats guys!

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Beanie - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

yippie merch... i mean congrats Razorbackz

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Altair - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Woooo! Awesome guys! Now get onto that merch... papa needs a new coin Wink

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - PhantomBlade - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Merch yay! Good work us.

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Agent Smith - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Congrats

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - GaugeRage - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Loud and proud

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Baytrooper - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Well done everyone. We have done the Garrison proud I reckon. I wonder who will take out the first "Piggie" award Smile And yes, here comes the new Merch Wink

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Sly - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Congratulations Adam and your squad the Mighty Razorbacks!!, well done guys and gals.

Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - madine - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

More patches. Oh yeah congrats as well.

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Scotty33 - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Congratulations Razorbacks!

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - Imperial Drone - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Congrats guys!

RE: Congratulations Razorback Squad!!! You are now official!!! - splinter - Thursday 15-Sep-2016

Congrats Razorbacks! I have a Copperhead patch to swap for a Razorback one. Wink