Redback Garrison
Hello there! - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Fresh Recruits (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Hello there! (/thread-15334.html)

Hello there! - Simmo - Friday 4-Oct-2019

Hey, team!

I'm based in Townsville and keen to get involved with the Redback Garrison.

If anyone could help me out with some info on the nearest squad or if anyone is up this way aswell it would be great to catch up!

Thanks, Simmo

Hello there! - Sly - Friday 4-Oct-2019

Hi Simmo, and welcome to our forums.
The squad that looks after your area is Venom Squad, part of the Redback Garrison.
I am sure one of them will respond to your post over the next couple of days.
Have you put any thought into which costume you would like to build?
If so we can also direct you to the appropriate Detachment (custodians of the many costumes that come under the 501st Legion banner)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hello there! - Simmo - Saturday 5-Oct-2019

Great, I look forward to hearing from some more folks in the area.

Also I'm going for the TK build from ESB.

Hello there! - Sly - Saturday 5-Oct-2019

ESB great.
The Detachment for Stormtroopers is
Www.whitearmor.net
Sign up there too if you haven’t already then go to the getting started section and Mew members introductions .
The lvl see you there as am a member and on the Detachment command staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Hello there! - Buddy Love - Saturday 5-Oct-2019

G'day Simmo.

"You've taken your first step into a larger world" Buddy Love here from Venom Squad, a Townsville based member! Welcome. Good choice for an outfit..we always need more cannon fodder lol. As suggested join the White Armour Forums, and we also have some TK (not as many as you think) who can give you some advice. Ive messaged NQDude,our Squadron Leader, who will be in contact with you. Mtfbwy

RE: Hello there! - NQDude - Saturday 5-Oct-2019

Hi mate how r u going welcome to the forums I am Townsville based and the SL. If Venom Squad drop me a pm and have chat and we will see if we can meeet up and show u the path to the darkside

Our next event we have coming up is the Special children’s Xmas parties so hopefully get u verified and get u along to see us in action and wrangle for us

Anthiny

RE: Hello there! - TripleSix - Wednesday 9-Oct-2019

Bit far south for me in Mackay but welcome to the Venom squad!

RE: Hello there! - Simmo - Wednesday 9-Oct-2019

Thanks all for the warm welcomes! So after much deliberation I've decided that instead of the ESB TK I'm going to go for the TX - Shadowtrooper instead. I'm going to start purchasing piece by piece over the next few months so I can build it properly without rushing out and buying the wrong thing. At the end of the day I want to build something that I'm proud of!

RE: Hello there! - TripleSix - Thursday 10-Oct-2019

No way, ESB TK's are far superior to the TX's. Look better in photos as well :D