Redback Garrison
Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix (/thread-3345.html)

Pages: 1 2

Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - muppet - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Im please to be able to post, that TK-4875 Phoenix has been given the all clear and is now ready for active duty.

Great work Luke, your orders will be forwarded to you shortly!!

[Image: tk4875_full.jpg]

[Image: tk4875_head.jpg]

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - crypto - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Congrats.

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - oigen - Friday 23-Dec-2011

awesome work mate

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - TheWolf - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Great work, fast too!
Smile

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - Agent Smith - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Well done...

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - Phantom - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Congrats Luke...looks excellent

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - Anakinra - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Congrats!! Doppeldaumen1

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - Mortogg - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Congrats luke, looking great

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - The Scotsman - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Doppeldaumen1

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - stormraven - Friday 23-Dec-2011

congatulations Phoenix Notworthy

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - Darkvoyd - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Woot another Shiny, Grats mate.

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - scope - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Welcome to the Legion brother.
Quick..... stop slouching, here comes Lord Vader.

scope
Jason

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - Moxxxie - Friday 23-Dec-2011

Congratulations, Luke! Looks fantastic!

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - Phoenix - Friday 23-Dec-2011

STAR WARS
EPISODE I
Rise of the Phoenix

I've decided to trim down what was basically a very lengthy post to the facts of the saga and leave all that to a future thread entitled "2012 - The Year of the Phoenix" - I'm the new guy, I can't put you to sleep yet.Lol

There are many I'd like to thank and I really hope I don't forget anyone, I'm paying homage to those that had direct influence and/or expressly went out of their way to speak/help this New Recruit.

So from me, thanks to everyone that had a direct influence, but also thanks to all the Redbacks as each of you is awesome. Doppeldaumen1

IN THE BEGINNING - The seed is planted
Goose

AUSCON I (May) - Convinced by Cobra & Moxxxie
Goose, Cobra, Moxxxie, BigMac

SECRET DREAMWORLD CARPARK DEAL - MM armour
APOK

SECRET GOOSE'S RESIDENCE ARMOUR SESSION - MM
Goose

AUSCON II (October) - Emergency photobooth needs
Goose, Cobra, Moxxxie, Muppet, Deimos, Stormraven, Phantom, Hopfot, Deltorn, TheScotsman (Thanks for convincing me to sign up to the forums)

SECRET THEWOLF'S RESIDENCE DEAL - FX armour & Accessories
The Wolf, Kitiara

WEDDING TROOP - First Official Wrangler Troop
Phantom, Cobra, Moxxxie, Hopfot, Jimcricket, 73scope, Mortogg

SECRET GOOSE'S RESIDENCE ARMOUR SESSION - FX
Goose

SUPANOVA (November) - You're as bad as Phantom, get some water!
Goose, Cobra, Moxxxie, Kev Vader, Muppet, Draco, Tirilia, Deimos, Starmraven, Scope (previously 73scope), Superazza, Beanie - and I know I'm forgetting names.

AWARDS DINNER
Cobra, Moxxie, Deimos, Spacebandit, Kev Vader, Stormraven, and who could forget dear Muppet (he almost did!)

SECRET GOOSE'S RESIDENCE ARMOUR SESSION -FX
Goose

SECRET MUPPET RESIDENCE Armour FINALISATION - FX
Muppet

RE: Welcome to the Redbacks Newest Member TK-4875 Phoenix - scope - Friday 23-Dec-2011

nice break down, now I want to see you breakdance in your armour :P

scope