Redback Garrison
Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok (/thread-3373.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - muppet - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Please congratulate Adam on his latest approved costumes, yes costumes!! Don't know where he finds the time, working flat out and organising the Dreamworld troop and others around the Goldie, but he has managed to finish off 3 more Special Ops costumes!!!!

Score up another couple of first's for the country, with the Novatrooper Medic and Novatrooper, to compliment his already approved Novatrooper Elite.

Adam also has completed his Shadow Stormtrooper as well.

Great stuff mate.

[Image: tx3409_full-1.jpg][Image: tx3409_head.jpg]

[Image: tx3409_full-2.jpg]

[Image: tx.jpg]

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - The Scotsman - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Awesome!..... X 3

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Moxxxie - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Awesome work, Adam! I know you've been working towards these costumes for a while!

Big Congratulations!

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Tirilia - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Fantastic work :D

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Beanie - Friday 30-Dec-2011

what??? i thought these were already approved?

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - stormraven - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Great work APOK Doppeldaumen1

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Phantom - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Great work Adam. I know you have been working on these for a while now great to see them done.

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Phoenix - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Nice one APOK. You are a busy soldier for the Empire. Doppeldaumen1

Love the Imperial Pink Manliness Trooper! Aaaah

All these Redbacks doing multiple costumes in one hit, fantastic.

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Darkvoyd - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Grats, Grats, Grats!

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Deltorn - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Good one mate, 5 TX's now right? great work Adam.

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Anakinra - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Wow 3?! Greedy...I MEAN GRATSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Agent Smith - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Well done APOK...they rock!!!

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - cobra - Friday 30-Dec-2011

As usual, great stuff Adam!...is that the whole collection now?

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - APOK - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Thanks everyone. This has been a project that has been a little while in the making as I had to find some black ABS to do this. I think it was worth it though. Didn't know that the regular Nova was an Aussie first though. That makes three out of my 5 TX's an Aussie first. Hooray!!!

And yes that is the complete set of 5 for the TK variants from Spec Ops (until they sort out the Swamp trooper I think). Pretty sure I am the first in the world for that. I am one very happy trooper!!!! Thanks to all the people that have egged me on and helped me out.

Now onto the next project!!!! Thanks again for the congrats.

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - crypto - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Nice one Apok.

Congrats.