Redback Garrison
Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok (/thread-3373.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Beanie - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Congrats as well.. but i thought i saw u in black at Moonwalk!?

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - APOK - Friday 30-Dec-2011

You did Beanie. That was my Novatrooper Elite. Now I have the Novatrooper regular as well. Thought I'd get the matching set haha. Plus someone had to give you a run for your money in the multiple costume approval race. Does 3 hard armour beat 5 soft costumes haha??

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - muppet - Friday 30-Dec-2011

(Friday 30-Dec-2011, 06:00 PM)Beanie Wrote:  Congrats as well.. but i thought i saw u in black at Moonwalk!?

that would be the Novatrooper Elite

[Image: tx3409a_full.jpg]
(Friday 30-Dec-2011, 06:08 PM)APOK Wrote:  You did Beanie. That was my Novatrooper Elite. Now I have the Novatrooper regular as well. Thought I'd get the matching set haha. Plus someone had to give you a run for your money in the multiple costume approval race. Does 3 hard armour beat 5 soft costumes haha??

beat me to it, 3 hard armour costume beats 5 soft hands down Cheeky

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - APOK - Friday 30-Dec-2011

(Friday 30-Dec-2011, 06:09 PM)muppet Wrote:  beat me to it, 3 hard armour costume beats 5 soft hands down Cheeky

Well you can't argue with the GML can you haha.

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - The Sniper - Friday 30-Dec-2011

Congrats on getting some more Spec Ops approved mate. Dare I ask what is you next project???Hehehe

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Dino - Friday 30-Dec-2011

well done mate..... when will you throw some sand on them lol

Don't think I haven't thought of dirtying them up Dino haha.

@Sniper - I believe that it will be a little droid that looks like a mobile trash can...I must be stupid haha.

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Beanie - Saturday 31-Dec-2011

hang on 2 of those 5 "soft" had a helmet on, thats ARMOUR?

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - muppet - Saturday 31-Dec-2011

bah humbug, all of Adam's action shots have been knocked back Sad on the upload to the Garrison roster,
Sorry Adam, you will need to suit up again.Wink

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - APOK - Saturday 31-Dec-2011

Far out!!! Really. Is it because I'm a Redback haha? Ah well something to do on my next day off I suppose. What the hell do they want? Aren't we meant to look menacing haha? Maybe Vader is the only one that can raise his fist?

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - muppet - Saturday 31-Dec-2011

Dont like the look of you on "air guitar" lol
get your blaster out for your next round of pics

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - APOK - Saturday 31-Dec-2011

Come on air guitar rocks!!! Don't these guys watch Wayne's World. Righto blaster out for next round. Thanks Muppet. At least they are still approved haha.

@Beanie - Helmets don't count as hard armour nah nah nah-nah nah!

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Phoenix - Saturday 31-Dec-2011

(Saturday 31-Dec-2011, 07:53 AM)APOK Wrote:  Come on air guitar rocks!!! Don't these guys watch Wayne's World.

I hear that, and will salute you with a rockin' beat on my pollution free Fender Aerocaster Air Guitar! Peace

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Sithprincess - Saturday 31-Dec-2011

Congrats! Doppeldaumen1

RE: Welcome the Redbacks Latest Special Ops x 3 TX-3409 Apok - Doc - Saturday 31-Dec-2011

Well done brotha, sensational work!!!