Redback Garrison
Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback (/thread-4090.html)

Pages: 1 2

Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - muppet - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Its great to see Kamino up and running, and the latest graduate CT-6597 is a fine example of what is being produced there.

You've done a great job on your armour Wade.

[Image: ct_full.jpg][Image: ct_head.jpg]

RE: Please Welcome TC-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Phantom - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Nice stuff Wade...well done and welcome to the ranks

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Deimos - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Grats dude, looks epic

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - scope - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Your armour was worth the wait, it is fantastic Mortogg Doppeldaumen1

I would like it delivered to my house by this friday please Cheeky

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - cobra - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Great job on the armour build Wade, it looks fantastic... and congrats on your approval.

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Moxxxie - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Well done, Mort! It looks fantastic!

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Agent Smith - Monday 9-Apr-2012

nice job..look forward to seeing it at DW

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Cavalier - Monday 9-Apr-2012

hEYY YEAH wELCOME mORT nICE WORK!

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Mortogg - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Thanks everyone, am happy to finally have my clone ready for trooping now, need to do a few touch ups that I could feel and got advise how to fix and then I'll be able to run for miles in it Wink

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Jimcricket - Monday 9-Apr-2012

hells yea to the clone army. It looks awsome mortogg. Looking forward to trooping with you a DW.

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Tirilia - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Grats!!

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Phoenix - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Fantastic, Wade! (About time Cheeky) Welcome the the Redbacks officially!

That final stretch of constant armour work has paid off! Peace

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Anakinra - Monday 9-Apr-2012

CONGRATULATIONS WADE!!!!! Doppeldaumen1 Totally worth the wait, mate, your armour looks unreal! Notworthy Cannot wait to troop with you!!

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - Darkvoyd - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Cool this ones ready to be Cloned now!!! Excellent job man. I cant wait to troop with you buddy. GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Please Welcome CT-6597 Mortogg, Newest Redback - SuperAzza101 - Monday 9-Apr-2012

Congrats man, always great to have some more of the vader's fist Wink