Redback Garrison
Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids (/thread-4158.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - oigen - Monday 23-Apr-2012

welcome mate. now the fun beguins

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - hopfot - Monday 23-Apr-2012

(Monday 23-Apr-2012, 01:36 PM)oigen Wrote:  welcome mate. now the fun beguins

Good point General Patton Patton :P

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - BIDS - Monday 23-Apr-2012

@Ash:- Thanks mate, looking forward to trooping with you @ DW, might be time to sit down for a chat @ a beer as SN was busy.

@Oigen:- Cheers, I've been having fun anyway, but more is always welcome!

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - scope - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Awesome work trooper Bids !!!
you did a fantastic job of handing punishment out to rebel scum by the way of a photo so that they remember the day they crossed the empire !!!

scope
p.s (awesome to meet you and look forwa[/i]rd to trooping with you at dreamworld )

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - BIDS - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Thanks Scope, it was a pleasure trooping with you, your enthusiasm is infectious and it showed in the faces of the kids.
Catch you at DW.

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - stormraven - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Congrats BIDS great to see another officer join up to help keep those TKs under control Doppeldaumen1

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - Darkvoyd - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Grats dude. Welcome aboard.

@Stormraven :- Thanks very much. I'd agree we'll have our hands full with the Stormies, of particular concern are the TK's also known as Buzzard & Phoenix, although a set of 20 pushup's ordered by Lord Vader himself seemed to settle Phoenix down (at least for awhile)

@ Darkvoyd :- Thank mate, nice to make it.

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - Mortogg - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Congratz BIDS welcome aboard, I still need to catch up with you one day aswell :P been meaning to but been very busy. Will be back in Gymp town on Wednesday and flotting around till dream world on break :P

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - madine - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Wel Done Bids. Awesome. Nice to see you again. You survived
your first Supernova.....

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - TheWolf - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Congrats!

@Mortogg:- Thanks mate, great to be approved. I'd love to catchup when your free. I can well imagine how precious your downtime is when you get home so I figured we'd catch up for a beer at some stage, maybe DW?

@Madine:- Thanks very much, Supernova was wicked, can't wait for both DW and SN-Bris.

@TheWold:- Thanks mate, I appreciate your help along the way. Hopefully I can shout you a drink or 2 @ DW. I didn't get a chance to see you about those gloves at Nova, but I'll catch up with you at some stage.

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - Angelman - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Woo Hoo, well done Smile

Hang on ... oh great another imperial officer to boss us TK's around now Smile

Thanks mate. I was disappointed I only trooped SN on Sat. as it would have been nice to meet you in person. Not sure if you're coming to dreamworld, maybe we can have a beer then?

I promise I won't get too bossy, after all I plan on being a TK in time and I hate pushups, karma could bite me big time.

RE: Welcome to the newest Member of the Garrison, ID-4751 Bids - Angelman - Monday 23-Apr-2012

Awesome another shiny whitey, don't let them dirty boys and girls talk you into anything Smile
LadyTarkin and I will be at Dream World (holidays and accommodation have been booked for months).

Might have to hit you up for some of your awesome code cylinders (or I need to find time to work on Lisa's and my ID costume).