Redback Garrison
Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official (/thread-4204.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - muppet - Sunday 29-Apr-2012

It's with great pleasure that I am able to post that Sean is now a full Redback ( like we didn't consider he wasn't before Wink )

Please welcome TS & TK-8079 to the Garrison

[Image: ts_full.jpg]

[Image: ts_head.jpg]

[Image: tk_full.jpg]

[Image: tk_head.jpg]

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Phantom - Thursday 3-May-2012

The wait is finally over....well done Sean. Just a number now like the rest of us.

Congrats mate!!!

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - The Scotsman - Thursday 3-May-2012

Fantastic!

Looking forward to trooping with you this weekend.

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Kev Vader - Thursday 3-May-2012

At Last!!!!! Welcome to the Redbacks Sean!!!

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Doc - Thursday 3-May-2012

Good to see your all grown up now Hehehe
Happy birthday as well!!!! Doppeldaumen1

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - ashbash - Thursday 3-May-2012

woohoo Congratulations! (and happy birthday)

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - The Sniper - Thursday 3-May-2012

Congrats Sean, looking forward to trooping with you this weekend and catching up for a few birthday drinks.

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - APOK - Thursday 3-May-2012

Yeah about that. You need to be 18 year and 1 week old to attend DW2012. Tough break buddy next year.....

Ohhh he's crying. He's crying. Ok. Ok. You can come to DW2012. Geez I'm a nice guy.

Congrats mate. You have been flying the flag for ages and you have done NQ proud. Keep up the amazing work!!!

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Draco - Thursday 3-May-2012

Congratulations Sean.

Its just a formality, you've been one of us for a long time.

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Deimos - Thursday 3-May-2012

Congrats dude, what a lovely bday gift

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Oevil1 - Thursday 3-May-2012

Hello Sean. Being new to this I can only imagine how pumped you must be. I can't wait to be 'official' myself. Look forward to meeting you one day and happy birthday. I have to admit, I'm a big fan of your TK armour.

quote - "Best part about being 18?.. Not lying when I click the YES I'M OVER 18 on the internet."

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Buzzard - Thursday 3-May-2012

Congrats, mate!Doppeldaumen1

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - major payne - Thursday 3-May-2012

Congrats mate. Hope it's been worth the wait :P

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - Moxxxie - Thursday 3-May-2012

Awesome work, Sean!

You've been probably THE greatest Cadet in the known 501st history! FISD trooper of the Month, two very impressive costumes. Well done!

RE: Finally ,TS & TK 8079 Seantrooper is official - BIDS - Thursday 3-May-2012

Congrat's Sean, and Happy Birthday. See you at DW.