Redback Garrison
Another one for Rocky - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Fresh Recruits (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Another one for Rocky (/thread-4515.html)

Pages: 1 2

Another one for Rocky - JOker - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Hi guys,
Another new recruit from Rocky, I have to throw out a huge thanks to Angelman, for helping me get into this (and answering all my dumb questions). I've watched the 501st on tv for years, but never realised we had any locals in the legion, and he has been super helpful in getting me up to speed.

I'm working on a TK to start so I can get approval and join you guys in the field, but I hope to upgrade into a heavy weapons/sandy as well down the track.

Other than that, long time Star Wars fan, my parents owned a video store way back when they were released on VHS and they are some of the first movies I ever remember watching, and keen fisherman.

Hope to be trooping with you guys soon

JOker (Garrett)

RE: Another one for Rocky - Jaster - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome aboard mate, good to have another northerner.

RE: Another one for Rocky - BIDS - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Hi JOker,
Welcome to the Garrison, as I'm sure you've already discovered there are a bunch of helpful, friendly people here. You're in good hands with Angelman.

RE: Another one for Rocky - Phantom - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome to the Redbacks mate....any questions just holla, but sounds like Angleman has you covered. Good luck with the build.

RE: Another one for Rocky - Angelman - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome aboard, wait till you do your first troop, I couldn't stop smiling for days Smile

I knew we'd end up with dirty boy up here at some point .... at least the heavy weapons trooper is clean(ish), flash burns from the BFG?

While this post is being actively read, JOker (Garrett) needs a TK bucket to go with his TK/TD build, anyone got a spare ANH MM helmet or similar available?

RE: Another one for Rocky - muppet - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Good to see you online Garrett and was good to meet you the other night. You're in good hands with the Rocky crew

RE: Another one for Rocky - Beanie - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome to this here garrison... by far the best ever!

RE: Another one for Rocky - Draco - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome to the garrison Garret.
(Monday 18-Jun-2012, 08:16 PM)JOker Wrote:  I hope to upgrade into a heavy weapons/sandy as well down the track.
That would be a downgrade to a sandy.Yuk

RE: Another one for Rocky - Cavalier - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Greetings brother, Td down graded, Down and Dirty!

Get yer BFG and dive on in!

RE: Another one for Rocky - Buzzard - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome aboard, Garrett!

RE: Another one for Rocky - NQDude - Monday 18-Jun-2012

(Monday 18-Jun-2012, 08:29 PM)Beanie Wrote:  Welcome to this here garrison... by far the best ever!

Well said Beanie and so true Smile

Welcome mate never be affraid to ask questions only silly one is the one u dont ask

And yippee another northerner Smile DancingTK

RE: Another one for Rocky - Darkvoyd - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome Aboard

RE: Another one for Rocky - Azrael - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome to the Redbacks, Garrett... Smile

RE: Another one for Rocky - stormraven - Monday 18-Jun-2012

Welcome to the garrison joker Hi5 I hope your build goes well.

RE: Another one for Rocky - The Sniper - Tuesday 19-Jun-2012

Welcome to the Redback forums Joker. Everyone loves a clean shiny TK.Hehehe (This coming from someone who doesn't have a TK)