Redback Garrison
Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Garrison Command News (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil (/thread-4743.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - muppet - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

The Redback Garrison continue to lead the way in the 501st with awesome quality costumes, and Empress Evil's Asajj Ventress Nightsister is a prime example.

The Legion Membership Officer was blown away and commented

Lily....

Simply Wow! I am very impressed by this costume. Each time I see people do this costume it gets better and better looking. I would darn right say we are nearly perfect. The only thing should could do is have massive amounts of invasive plastic surgery to make her look more like a toon character and I most certainly do not want her to do that. Hats off to a job very well done.

Approved!

Please welcome to our Garrison, Asajj Ventress, just have to wait till this character is added to the 501st Library. This is becomming a habit of the Redbacks Wink and notch up another CRL to the Redbacks!!

[Image: sl8460_full-1.jpg][Image: sl8460_head.jpg]

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - stormraven - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Great work EE cant wait to see you out scaring little children again. Notworthy

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Agent Smith - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Kev Vader - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Well Done Empress Evil!!!!

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Beanie - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Very cool indeed Doctor!

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - MammaSith - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Looks Awesome!!!! Would love to see her at Brighton State School fete(16september)Smile

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Cavalier - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Dr Hot!!!! and deadly.... Scary!!!
well done Td

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Phantom - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Awesome stuff Lily...well done...looks fantastic

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Badtourist9 - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

WOW that looks greatSmile

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Phoenix - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Congratulations, Empress Evil. You and your Secret Weapon Costume Designer have outdone yourselves! Doppeldaumen1

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - scope - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Fantastic job Lily Doppeldaumen1Doppeldaumen1

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - TerrorFirma - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Wow, looks awesome. Cant wait to see this in person.

Terror

Congrats - Sithprincess - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

That's freakin' awesome!!! Well done. Smile

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - Madam Sith - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Notworthy Dr Evil as always I am in awe of your awesomeness Notworthy Love it! Love it! Love it!

RE: Asajj Ventress Nightsister, SL-8460 Empress Evil - BIDS - Saturday 4-Aug-2012

Congrat's, very cool,