Redback Garrison
The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Mission Reports & Photos (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete (/thread-7274.html)

The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - muppet - Sunday 8-Sep-2013

Date: Sunday 9th September 2013

Venue: Wynnum State School

Time: 10am - 1pm

Mission: To raise money for the school council, thru the awesomeness of the Redback Garrison and Tatooine Base characters

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: Doc GM-3326
Duck DZ-5347
muppet SL-8995
Oevil1 TK-5746
Rubber TD-4943
The Wolf TK-4132
Rebel Rach ID-15070

RL:
Jeadus Teal- Jedi, Gene E-di- Jedi,and Gene Neon
MM/GA etc: N/A

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:

Tanna BH-8996
Recruit Kristy

Details: With a scheduled 10:30am timeslot, Doc, Rach,Tanna, and myself arrived just before 10am. Not long after, we were joined by Tim who was was a nice surprise addition to the troop. We were just about ready to hit the pavement and were joined by some Jedi, who must have used some mind trick on us as they should have been shot on site.
Was a little slow to begin with, but the crowds started to swell and many pics were taken.
The first shift came to an end, and the second shift arrived, Ron,Lisa and Dave. They then took guard for a while, before being joined by the original crew.
The weather was a little warm, but the Moreton Bay breeze came in, much to the relief of the troopers.
Soon enough, our time had come to replenish our energy levels, so we bid farewell and de-armoured.

Charity Funds Raised: N/A

Injuries / Malfunctions:

Public Incidents:

Mission Status: I've yet to hear what the total we managed to raise, but the P & C were happy to have us there, and it looked to be a successful first fete for the school.
Thankyou to all those that attended, your help is very much appreciated.

[Image: DSC09704.jpg][Image: DSC09705.jpg]

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/library/2013%20Campaigns/2013-09-08%20Wynnum%20Fete?sort=4&src=wap&pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2Wvn/oZuHfqi/p/P10cCw49OBYFDlNs1mWjhDx/4USDzeX6rUdgxxPOmiSwa//jvM+aZyRg02IxXid8OozmcWi+hX1uepUwBEa/JQVFl8JNVNb6G05t/9Uc2bXPFl/8e6XHpSSDmWKaeenvl8L3HwVo=&page=1

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Oevil1 - Sunday 8-Sep-2013

This was a great little troop...the highlight for me was when the sight of Muppet and I made a little girl go running for the hills screaming for her mum. Thankfully we got more smiles than screams Smile

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Sithprincess - Sunday 8-Sep-2013

Great job guys! Doppeldaumen1

Sorry I couldn't be there.

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - muppet - Sunday 8-Sep-2013

(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 08:25 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  This was a great little troop...the highlight for me was when the sight of Muppet and I made a little girl go running for the hills screaming for her mum. Thankfully we got more smiles than screams Smile

Hehehe The look on her face, the poor thing, she went running for the hills Smile

(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 08:28 PM)Sithprincess Wrote:  Great job guys! Doppeldaumen1

Sorry I couldn't be there.

No worries Tamsin, hope things are going ok for your pop

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - BIDS - Sunday 8-Sep-2013

Nice work troopers.

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Kristy172 - Sunday 8-Sep-2013

Thanks for letting me hang and meeting you guys.

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Oevil1 - Sunday 8-Sep-2013

(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 09:06 PM)Kristy172 Wrote:  Thanks for letting me hang and meeting you guys.

Doppeldaumen1 I'm still geeking out about your feet! I'll let everyone think what they want on that Lol

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - muppet - Monday 9-Sep-2013

(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 09:20 PM)Oevil1 Wrote:  
(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 09:06 PM)Kristy172 Wrote:  Thanks for letting me hang and meeting you guys.

Doppeldaumen1 I'm still geeking out about your feet! I'll let everyone think what they want on that Lol

A foot fetish Wink just kidding, but I know what you mean Smile

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - scope - Monday 9-Sep-2013

great work all

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Phantom - Monday 9-Sep-2013

Well done troopers, looked like a great day!!

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Rayvn - Monday 9-Sep-2013

The shopping was great! $1 pair of heels! It was a great troop, lots of fun.

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Doc - Monday 9-Sep-2013

Photobucket keeps showing an error when I click on the link . . .

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - muppet - Monday 9-Sep-2013

try again

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Doc - Monday 9-Sep-2013

Doppeldaumen1

RE: The inaugural Wynnum State School Fete - Rebelrach - Monday 9-Sep-2013

Good fun!
Thanks to cadet Kristy for helping out (the 'awwwwwww' from the guys at her feet tattoos was priceless!)

I got a message from my mum after the fete saying (in summary) "All the folk looked great. Darth Vader was pretty scary. No wonder Luke was upset when he found out he was his father!"