Redback Garrison
Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Printable Version

+- Redback Garrison (https://www.501st.com.au/forum)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Fresh Recruits (https://www.501st.com.au/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone (/thread-9173.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Iceheart - Wednesday 22-Oct-2014

[attachment=2420][attachment=2420][attachment=2420]Not willing to commit to permanent Ysanne Isard hair, a decent wig was the first major piece to research. After learning my only Australian option was on hiatus, I found an overseas option that had done a Isard wig before. Wicked Wigs, formerly known as Hairs4u2. www.wickedwigsshop.com info@wickedwigsshop.com www.facebook.com/wickedwigs

Still waiting for its arrival but progress photos. We have left it long so I can see how it hangs and get my hairdresser to trim it to the best length.

And Mama Sith has been hard at work!

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - stormraven - Thursday 23-Oct-2014

Looks good there Iceheart

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Cyclops - Thursday 23-Oct-2014

Will be awesome when completed .

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Moxxxie - Thursday 23-Oct-2014

Love it! I struggled with the wig a fair bit...

I need to get my Isard all approved too.

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Rebelrach - Thursday 23-Oct-2014

Will be awesome, love the wig!

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Iceheart - Saturday 25-Oct-2014

Boots

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Iceheart - Sunday 16-Nov-2014

and then she was done

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Cyclops - Sunday 16-Nov-2014

Looking forward to seeing this one .

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Iceheart - Sunday 16-Nov-2014

Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Sly - Sunday 16-Nov-2014

Wow, you look great. [THUMBS UP SIGN]

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Petros - Monday 17-Nov-2014

excellent, more red… Joe (Redpaint) and I have been saying Red is the new black… Be good to have you along with the royal guards, at least you will be able to see where you are going without a helmet.. Keep Joe and i from bumping into things.

well done looking good

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - stormraven - Monday 17-Nov-2014

Looking good Iceheart Doppeldaumen1

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - APOK - Monday 17-Nov-2014

Looks great. Are you doing the contacts as well? Couldn't see in the picture.

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - MammaSith - Monday 17-Nov-2014

squeeeeee!! Looks awesome.!!Doppeldaumen1Doppeldaumen1

RE: Ysanne Isard build thread, the real one not the clone - Rayvn - Monday 17-Nov-2014

You look great! Well done to both you and MammaSith