Walt’s Trooper Factory
Hi everyone, just another question for you guys. I am considering getting biker scout  armour from Walt’s Trooper Factory, has anyone had experience with this company, God’s or bad? Thanks very much, any help really appreciated ??
Hi Dark Side , I’m in the process of helping to build one of these particular kits at present, it wouldn’t be my choice in kits if I was buying one for myself. If you join up to the Pathfinders detachment you’ll find a list of vetted sellers .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
I meant good or bad, sorry ?

[quote pid='183891' dateline='1550233721']
Oh awesome, yeah I will have a look, cheers ??
[/quote]
Sorry, by saying I wouldn’t choose it myself I’m meaning don’t buy this particular kit , that being said there’s a lot to consider with a scout as one size fits all , Studio Creations is a safe bet even though their helmet is less accurate than some but the quality of their kit is generally impeccable, again the detachment is a safe place to start . Not having met you I can’t tell whether you’re five foot or seven foot etc .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Come to Pink Stumps Day if you can, there will be lots of scouts there and there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions of experienced builders.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Cheers, yeah I will be coming to pink stumps day so would be good to be able to chat with someone, thanks heaps ??
Ive got a TIE Walt Kit. He and his team were great communicators, its a good value kit and he shipped bang on time as promised. The only thing was the kit was quite tricky to put together. At the time i ordered mine i was aware of better kits but they did not suit my budget (and still don't). The rating I/we generally put on kits is how accurate greebles and the ABS parts are, how tight and clean the pulls are to show that important detail, how easy the assembly is and importantly how good and durable the ABS itself actually is.

If your going with WTF just get a firm quote for shipping. Firestorm ordered a kit and kinda got a little ripped off on shipping. Walt added quite a large amount on top of the actual costs to get it here to Ozz.
DW2017 Tie OCC2017
[Image: xkUIaO4.jpg]
My tx is a wtf n sons scout is a wtf n really great to deal with
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
I was trying too hard to be neutral in my opinion , I have 2 WTF kits for the kids , a scout and a TK , this is what WTF started out doing , they are good kids kits , I’m working on a WTF adult scout at present , it is a really poor and soft pull , the helmet is a nightmare and is pulled in a thick matte white ABS that requires a proper automotive 2pack paint job to colour match the rest of the armour, the resin cast greeblies are an embarrassment, really poor detail and full of holes , personally I’ve helped build at least ten scout kits and I wouldn’t buy this particular WTF kit under any circumstances.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Oh thanks for the heads up, doesn’t sound good. Might go with Studio Creations.
As Cyclops has already , it’s not the choice of kit I would get either , I would recommend studio creations kit , I have one as do many other members. If you need help acquiring soft parts I supply those , your welcome to contact me.
BN12GCSN13:DW13: