Hey Guys I'm New Here!
Hey Team!
My name is Dean, but if you like you can call me Sindrye if you so inclined. I am from Rockhampton and a current member, Kitteh14712 is getting me into Trooping! I am brand new to costuming and crafting so i might start small and buy a fair bit of my first costume just to get going! I have always enjoyed star wars and enjoyed the look and feel of the empire! Speaking of empires I am pretty keen on the Warhammer 40k universe as well, but only as an observer from afar (closet nerd over here). This stuff looks like a lot of fun and with a helmet comes a little bit anonymity so I can slip back into regular life in my smaller city. I am interested in starting out with a Snow Trooper for my first costume as Kitteh14712 has one nearly finished and I think two would look pretty cool together. Later a Bridge Officer (gotta love the black!) for a face character and hopefully once I'm a little more advanced a Sand Trooper would really make my day, but I get ahead of myself! Wink  It might be a while before I can throw the money required at this as I have some pretty big life stuff coming up, but I am going try to make a solid start before the end of the year!
Looking forward to meeting some of you! Peace
Welcome to,the forums
Welcome to the forums, looks like you have a pretty solid plan in place .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Sounds great, welcome to the Redback forums.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome. Looking forward to watching your journey
[Image: DW2018.png]   [Image: SN18.png]

[Image: VZnMXmI.jpg]
Welcome aboard.
Welcome!
Intensify the forward batteries. I don't want anything to get through. 
Welcome to the forums mate.....
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Welcome to the forums - you’ve got it all thought out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
Hey Dean I am also from Rockhampton, and new to this, sounds like you have a good basis to start from, maybe will see you trooping one day
Welcome mate I have just put in staff officer approval pics hardest bit will be ur boots

Good luck on ur journey to the darkside
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Welcome