Hello from Brisbane!
Greetings everybody

Figured it was time to introduce myself here.
My name is Jonah and I live in Queensland near Brisbane and I have just finished school last year and studying at Uni this year.
Through the last couple months I have been active on the Sith Lord Detachment Forum slowing building my dream Return of the Jedi Darth Vader and I figured it was about that began posting some of my progress here in a build thread.

I have loved love Star Wars since a very young age, although my introduction was a little obscure. My first memory was seeing someone in grade 2 with one of the cross section books and thinking what on earth is that? But it wasn't until grade 3 when I was in a Blockbuster Video Store where borrowed Episode 6 on VHS and Episode 1 on DVD. I know I watched episode 6 first but I don’t remember anything else about that first viewing, but I was hooked!

I love to build things and problem solve, which resulted in 3 bookshelves of Star Wars LEGO…. (but that is another story for another day) It also led me to wanting to learn about building other things. I love building furniture and doing other woodwork and have also learnt 3D modelling love using to model movie prop replicas which I 3D print. I have enjoyed using these skills to gradually build my Vader costume.[/align][/size]

I look forward to meeting other members on the forum!

Messages In This Thread
Hello from Brisbane! - by Studio 49 - Monday 22-Jun-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: Hello from Brisbane! - by Teiwaz - Monday 22-Jun-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: Hello from Brisbane! - by Bally - Monday 22-Jun-2015, 10:46 AM
Hello from Brisbane! - by Sly - Monday 22-Jun-2015, 12:11 PM
RE: Hello from Brisbane! - by Studio 49 - Monday 22-Jun-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Hello from Brisbane! - by Kev Vader - Monday 22-Jun-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: Hello from Brisbane! - by TheWolf - Monday 22-Jun-2015, 09:32 PM
Hello from Brisbane! - by Sly - Monday 22-Jun-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: Hello from Brisbane! - by DannytheBlue - Tuesday 23-Jun-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: Hello from Brisbane! - by Hydro - Thursday 25-Jun-2015, 09:46 AM