Flashhearts the name and flyings the game WOOF!
(Thursday 14-Jul-2016, 08:52 AM)Haynesy Wrote:  Hi mate, that's where I lived! I've moved to Forest lake last year and haven't finished my ESB Boba yet. You should find this group friendly and helpful.
It's another good cause but with this one you can justify yourself dressing like a weirdo in the name of charity. Not to mention the onlookers getting a kick out of it too.Eyebrows

Welcome Flash! All the best with your approval! What a wonderful reason to join up Smile

Haynesy, I live in Forest Lake too! How have I never met another Star Wars need so close to home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)

Messages In This Thread
Flashhearts the name and flyings the game WOOF! - by Flashheart - Thursday 14-Jul-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Flashhearts the name and flyings the game WOOF! - by Haynesy - Thursday 14-Jul-2016, 08:52 AM
Flashhearts the name and flyings the game WOOF! - by Squid - Thursday 14-Jul-2016, 11:31 AM
Flashhearts the name and flyings the game WOOF! - by madine - Thursday 14-Jul-2016, 11:32 AM
Flashhearts the name and flyings the game WOOF! - by Sly - Thursday 14-Jul-2016, 10:52 PM