Darth Revan Costume Joining Request

Hi guys,
I have been creating a Darth Revan Cosplay for a while and would like to see if it conforms to the 501st standards to be able to join the Team. The Lightsaber is a SaberForge Revan with a red LED and the chestpiece is made of leather and has a backplate aswell so i can take off the cape and wear it without that. The mask is made of resin with fibreglass reinforcement on the inner side and a black reflective visor so you cannot see my eyes. The robes were all from the Revan Costume you can buy and i just adjusted and made a new hood and cape to match the chestpiece and attach to it. Let me know if you need more reference photos and contact me for any additional information. I am based in Brisbane.

Messages In This Thread
Darth Revan Costume Joining Request - by colgatefalcon56 - Monday 10-Sep-2018, 10:47 AM
RE: Darth Revan Costume Joining Request - by Triple9 - Monday 10-Sep-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Darth Revan Costume Joining Request - by MammaSith - Monday 10-Sep-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Darth Revan Costume Joining Request - by Slide Effect - Monday 10-Sep-2018, 05:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the group (Darth Revan) Elite_knight 17 22,526 Monday 5-Jan-2015, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Sithprincess