Darth Revan Costume Joining Request
Welcome,
Some great start up info for you above so nothing much I can add.

What I will say is ask heaps of questions and be very careful buying from sites like Etsy and Ebay, usually buying commercially available costume parts ends in disappointment.
Revan is a lot more complex than first glance, most approvable Darth Revan costumes will set you back around $3000 so they are usually a long build.

Its hard to tell from your pics but it appears your Chest Cuirass may be flat or painted when it needs to be more embossed.
https://databank.501st.com/databank/File..._chest.png

Have a good look at the CRL and you will see this is the case for the majority of the armour, as I say this could be the lighting in the pics but it definately looks flat from the images provided.
Make sure you pay attention to the intricacies as it really is what sets Revan apart - this is one of my favourite costumes but has always been a bit daunting for me so good luck.

As others have also mentioned we do a lot of work with Kids so you would of course need to get a Blue card sorted once you were approved in order to attend those troops.

Cheers
S.E.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Darth Revan Costume Joining Request - by colgatefalcon56 - Monday 10-Sep-2018, 10:47 AM
RE: Darth Revan Costume Joining Request - by Triple9 - Monday 10-Sep-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Darth Revan Costume Joining Request - by MammaSith - Monday 10-Sep-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Darth Revan Costume Joining Request - by Slide Effect - Monday 10-Sep-2018, 05:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the group (Darth Revan) Elite_knight 17 22,562 Monday 5-Jan-2015, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Sithprincess