Greetings everyone ?
Welcome to the forums. It's lovely to hear that Dark Dora has another little friend, she is absolutely fantastic with kids. Best piece of advice I can give is to come to an event and wrangle as it will give you an opportunity to meet members, learn more about the costumes and get advice. Unfortunately, I am not much help in terms of the 501st costumes as my first one is still a Work in Progress (I only have an approved Generic Jedi currently). But I strongly recommend a Reserve Tie Pilot. All the pieces can be sourced locally/through Garrison members at good prices and great quality. Flashheart and Slide Effect are two of the Jolly Roger Squadron mentors and are great guys. We also have a Rebel Legion base if you want to check it out but definately suggest picking costumes that you are passionate about as it makes all the difference. We also have the Galactic Academy for kids if your little one would like to join in on the fun. They don't have strict costume standards like the 501st and Rebel Legions. If you are interested in a Bobba Fett strongly recommend you check out the Mandalorian Mercs forums. Looking forward to meeting and trooping with you.

Messages In This Thread
Greetings everyone ? - by Dark Side - Monday 1-Oct-2018, 03:03 PM
RE: Greetings everyone ? - by Wendell - Monday 1-Oct-2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Greetings everyone ? - by Dark Side - Tuesday 2-Oct-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Greetings everyone ? - by Cyclops - Monday 1-Oct-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Greetings everyone ? - by Sly - Tuesday 2-Oct-2018, 08:47 AM
RE: Greetings everyone ? - by Teiwaz - Tuesday 2-Oct-2018, 09:58 AM
RE: Greetings everyone ? - by Imperial Drone - Tuesday 2-Oct-2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Greetings everyone ? - by Slide Effect - Wednesday 3-Oct-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Greetings everyone ? - by Ashlyn_Dubreas - Thursday 4-Oct-2018, 09:28 PM