Newby, ready to begin the sandtrooper project...
Hi all.
Dino here in Loganholme QLD. Been a Star Wars fan all of my life (well begining when I was 4 years old watching ANH at the drive-in) and have been gradually adding props and collectables to the man cave for as long as I can remember.

With Christmas just gone, my wife had a great idea to suprise me with a Stormtrooper Armour set bought from UK. Now I thought the best place to begin this project will be to talk to the team in the know ('redbacks'). I have read through some threads here and there is talks about 'costume forum' get-togethers. How do I find out more about these events. I'm sure 10 minutes talking to you guys will equate to months to me going alone.

Having been a father recently, I am keen to beging trooping when the full costume is completed. and enjoy seeing the crowds generate arount the 501st. A little worried about dropping dead from heat exhaustion in the QLD summer though!

I am 91kg and 184cm, with a face that should be covered with a helmet Smile

Sorry for going on and on, but thought I could get it all out at once.....

Looking forward to meeting you in the new year. Remember kids 'don't do deathsticks'.

Messages In This Thread
Newby, ready to begin the sandtrooper project... - by 955dino - Friday 31-Dec-2010, 09:32 AM
RE: Newby, ready to begin the sandtrooper project... - by 955dino - Friday 31-Dec-2010, 07:39 PM
RE: Newby, ready to begin the sandtrooper project... - by 955dino - Thursday 6-Jan-2011, 09:17 PM
RE: Newby, ready to begin the sandtrooper project... - by 955dino - Saturday 8-Jan-2011, 01:36 AM
RE: Newby, ready to begin the sandtrooper project... - by 955dino - Saturday 8-Jan-2011, 07:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newby in Townsville Xesh 20 23,622 Wednesday 16-Nov-2016, 06:16 AM
Last Post: DannytheBlue
  Newby DEATHPROOF 23 26,977 Thursday 5-Nov-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: DEATHPROOF
Build Thread Let the build begin Scorpion 48 50,257 Thursday 30-Oct-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Scorpion