Koala Fun Run - R4L promo and fundraiser Troop Report
Did we?.... I hope they didn't use the buckets off shots.

I haven't got the paper yet.
Oh No!! Aaaah

[Image: 1262291.jpg]
Star Wars theme annual relay for life
30 May, 2011 05:06 PM
THOUSANDS of Redlanders are expected to make the annual all-night pilgrimage in Cleveland this weekend for the Relay for Life.
The annual relay will be held at Norm Price Park – Redland Showgrounds, Cleveland, with tents going up on Saturday before the official launch by Redland Mayor Melva Hobson.

The 18-hour relay will start at 3pm on Saturday, with walkers continuing non-stop all night finishing around 9am on Sunday.

The relay is held internationally to raise funds for cancer research and a highlight of the event will be the candlelight tribute to those who have been lost to cancer and for those battling the disease.

Event organiser Wendy Boglary said the relay was about raising money for research into cancer, awareness and giving support to carers andsufferers.

Teams were an important part of the relay and a large contingent of community groups and local schools would be participating.

Faith Lutheran College at Victoria Point had nominated a team of more than 90 students and staff and had issued a challenge to other schools in the district to compete and match the college effort.

For details on how to can get involved contact 1300 656 585 or www.relayforlife@cancerqld.org.au
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015

Messages In This Thread
RE: Koala Fun Run - R4L promo and fundraiser Troop Report - by The Scotsman - Tuesday 31-May-2011, 08:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 525 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 815 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,714 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops