Just want to say Hi to the Garrison
(Wednesday 23-Apr-2014, 06:06 PM)major payne Wrote:  Jaggered has an SDS suit and doesn't wear it as it is slowly falling apart/cracking everywhere. It is approvable but like Sean said, there are better suits out there Smile

Hello & welcome to the RBG.
I no longer frequent the boards as I use to & so I find it somewhat ironic since here I am & I'm mentioned as I read your thread, lol.
As Paney has said, my TK is SDS Wink
I'm not 100% sure if you've gone the with the same armour but your post seems to hint as such.

Reasons why you buy a specific set is obviously up to the individual but I don't mind to admit buying a SDS set myself, was a mistake.
Why?
The website states "it's made from ABS" & in all honesty I disagree with this statement.
ABS would not crack, 6 odd cm along your right thigh when all you did was simply bend down at the waist to pick up a pair of boots... honestly, wtf??? lol
Apart from this it's the only problem I've had with this particular set of armour however, point to note. When this occurred the armour would have been lucky to have been 9 months old so yes, total BS!!!
Hard lesson but you roll with it & I'm extremely careful not that I wasn't when I bent down, while wearing SDS.

I also sport a TD & this particular set of armour is ABS, flexable & totally different to my SDS armour which is really HIPS so I certainly know the difference.

I've recently purchased a RS Prop Masters bucket, (helmet). Should arrive in a few weeks & a little more down the road will buy the rest of the armour "lite kit".
They offer ABS or PVC, I decided to go with the PVC type soley because it's more harder wearing than ABS... taking it at their word, lol... they also state it's a bit more shiny Wink

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway

Messages In This Thread
Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Ahhrob - Tuesday 22-Apr-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by beccyd - Tuesday 22-Apr-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Rebelrach - Tuesday 22-Apr-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by stormraven - Tuesday 22-Apr-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Moxxxie - Tuesday 22-Apr-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by major payne - Tuesday 22-Apr-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Ahhrob - Tuesday 22-Apr-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Agent Smith - Tuesday 22-Apr-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Bullant - Wednesday 23-Apr-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Ahhrob - Wednesday 23-Apr-2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Sithprincess - Wednesday 23-Apr-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by seantrooper - Wednesday 23-Apr-2014, 02:04 PM
Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by major payne - Wednesday 23-Apr-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Jaggered - Thursday 24-Apr-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Ahhrob - Thursday 24-Apr-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Ahhrob - Friday 25-Apr-2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Ahhrob - Friday 25-Apr-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Jaggered - Saturday 26-Apr-2014, 08:31 AM
RE: Just want to say Hi to the Garrison - by Astro - Friday 25-Apr-2014, 02:13 PM