Back on track with Boba
Well, after a couple of rough months personally I seem to finally be getting back on track with my costume build. I had a bit of a personal setback at the beginning of October and after that the last thing I was thinking about was my stormtrooper build. With things finally looking more positive personally, I recently started to look again at my costume. My son asked me (actually, he begged) if I would reconsider my stormtrooper build and look at doing his favourite character Boba Fett, an idea I was originally considering in the post-Oz Comic Con glow. My son is definitely a Fettboy - he has Jeremy Bulloch's autograph proudly framed in his bedroom, sitting alongside the autographs of three of the Doctors from Doctor Who. Although I had so much research already done on a stormtrooper build (as a folder bursting with printed material from the FISD forum will attest), after the dramas of the last couple of months I have to admit I liked the symbolic idea of starting afresh. So, despite the possible insanity of it, I agreed to his request (‘As you wish’) and I am embarking on a ROTJ Boba build, with my son at my side as my assistant. His enthusiasm is contagious and as a result I’m feeling positive about the challenges this build will involve. I predict many future hours spent over on The Dented Helmet...Smile
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]

Messages In This Thread
Back on track with Boba - by Dreadnought - Saturday 29-Nov-2014, 02:40 PM
Back on track with Boba - by Sly - Saturday 29-Nov-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Back on track with Boba - by Dreadnought - Saturday 29-Nov-2014, 10:25 PM
Back on track with Boba - by major payne - Saturday 29-Nov-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Back on track with Boba - by Dreadnought - Sunday 30-Nov-2014, 09:22 AM