hello form Townsville!
hello everyone, I recently went to my second mageticon in Townsville and got some photos with some of the local Townsville members.
I have now realized that this is what I want to do, I have also loved star wars since I was five years old. The character I have in mind is Greedo.
I have one question for now
Is the star wars battlefront look for Greedo, a accepted costume, as other members I have found through the website mostly seem to be ANH greedo.
the jacket and the boots of this look are on the costuming tab but it only lists the ANH style belt.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
[Image: bjorn-arvidsson-bjorn-arvidsson-46.jpg?1486384503]
Hello and welcome to the forums, maybe message TheScotsman he has a greedo.
Sith  Use your hate and strike me down  Sith
DW2017 FNG
Welcome to the Redbacks iceman, did you speak with the troopers at the weekend??
Tusken " Better DEAD Than SMEG!!! " DancingTK

DW2017
(Tuesday 6-Jun-2017, 10:03 AM)DannytheBlue Wrote:  Welcome to the Redbacks iceman, did you speak with the troopers at the weekend??

unfortunately I only got a photo with them, kicking myself now that I didn't have a talk with them.
Welcome to the forum Iceman! Currently the only Greedo that is approvable is the "cantina" version from ANH. However, if you can provide enough reference material (a minimum of 3 separate sources) you can try and tackle a new CRL. It's a big job and you have to list every detail of every piece of the costume with pictures to correlate but it's not unheard of for a new recruit to gain membership with a new to the legion costume.
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Hello and welcome Iceman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so glad I found you and didn't kill you.
Tusken 
B2B 
OCC18 (BARELY!)
(Tuesday 6-Jun-2017, 05:43 PM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Iceman!  Currently the only Greedo that is approvable is the "cantina" version from ANH. However, if you can provide enough reference material (a minimum of 3 separate sources) you can try and tackle a new CRL. It's a big job and you have to list every detail of every piece of the costume with pictures to correlate but it's not unheard of for a new recruit to gain membership with a new to the legion costume.

On the costuming page though it does mention expanded universe style, which I believe is the same look as the game. It mentions this for the boots and for the jacket but not the belt. I found that the sideshow Greedo figure and also the black series figure also have this same look, with the belt. Does this mean just for the belt I would have to create a new thing, I am a little confused.

Thanks for the help Smile
Not 100% sure about that. For more information or even just confirmation you'd be better off sending a PM to our Garrison Membership Liaison, Phantom. He's the guy that gives the final say on membership to the garrison and would know more about costumes and CRL's than a lot of us
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
(Wednesday 7-Jun-2017, 09:33 AM)Imperial Drone Wrote:  Not 100% sure about that. For more information or even just confirmation you'd be better off sending a PM to our Garrison Membership Liaison, Phantom. He's the guy that gives the final say on membership to the garrison and would know more about costumes and CRL's than a lot of us

already done Smile
I sent him a message earlier this morning
Thanks for the help
It will be pretty sweet to have a Greedo in town

DW2017
Welcome iceman!!

Pity you didn't get the chance to chat with us at MagnetiCon but fantastic to see you already on the Forums. Maybe you can meet up with one of the Townsville guys to have a face to face chat at some stage.... but anyway Great to see you and Greedo rocks! And as mentioned we already have a Greedo in the garrison so hopefully he and Phantom can give some guidance.... as well as many other troopers.
Keep posting questions

PS: we have Haven in Mackay on 2 July and Sugar City Con also in August if you are keen to travel and wrangle with us and pick our brains some more!
DancingTK Gix
DW2016 DW2017
DW2018 GCSN19 
SN19  

Save
Welcome to the forumns look forward to meetiing you...
FNG  DW2018  Bobafett  DW2016 DW2017 SN17
Another question, Has anyone here bought stormtrooper armour from rspropmasters, complete or kit, I want that too lol.
NQ Dude in Townsville has the RS TK armour

DW2017
I have complete rs armor. you will need to add mesh to the helmet and that was about it for me.
Note as it has one of the very best eyes for detail you will want to reinforce the armor if you plan on trooping a lot, as it is pulled very thinly to get the great detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017