Brisbricks - Chandler 2018
Troop Report 
Troop Date:

Saturday 29th September 2018
Sunday 30th September 2018
Monday 1st October 2018
Mission:
To have add a little Star Wars fun for the crowds and raise money for MS.

Charitable Donation/Amount:
$1379 raised so far, Maybe more to come TBC
Members 
RL,MD,GA's & RBG to many too list  Smile
This troop was a very big weekend for both us and Brisbricks over the three days with a few sessions sold out.
Brisbricks can not wait to have us back again next year.
There are a lot of troopers,wranglers and GA's to thank for helping making the weekend a big success. So I thank you all.
I would also like to thank Iceheart for her PR work leading up and during the event.
Thank you to the crew who helped transport and setup and pack down all the props, you all know who you are.
Tantive 4 had it's debut and was a big success over the weekend.Being its first troop of course there was a few thing learnt and seen on how to improve it's deployment at future events to come.   
Thank you all, I could not have done it with out you all  Peace
There are lot of photos to see so I have attached a link for all that I have at the moment.

https://imgur.com/a/wznPeqT

If anyone has more photo's to add please do feel free to add them the the imgur Brisbricks event album.

Once again thank you to everyone involved can't wait to see you all again out trooping again soon. Notworthy Smile

FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
It was a great troop, my first BrisBricks. I certainly hope to sign up again next year. Leith did a fantastic job as POC, keeping us very well informed throughout the day.
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
Excellent troop, made all the better by the POC and their helpers.
Nice total raised !
Excellent work Team
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
thank you all from Brisbricks and myself, i heard so much positive feedback, hope the new location helped keep things cool!?
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
(Friday 5-Oct-2018, 08:50 AM)Beanie Wrote:  thank you all from Brisbricks and myself, i heard so much positive feedback, hope the new location helped keep things cool!?

The new location was great thank you.
Thank you and the brisbricks crew for having us and looking after us.
FNG SN17 OCC2015DW2015BN15DW2016 DW2017
This was the first BrisBricks troop for Jeremy and I and while Edvard and Eliza were there, they were just freeloaders and did not troop.  All Galactic Academy kudos and congrats must go to Liam and Megan who trooped brilliantly (again).
Thank you to Leith who POCed and the others who trooped all three days - open to close.  The total collected reflects that consistency and commitment.  The PR was easy because the space allocated was easy to draw attention to, Leith provided me with info ahead of time, Dave sent me photos over the weekend and Stacey trooped across 3 costumes which meant I could use photos of her without the general public being aware it was the same person under the Jawa, TIE and the Reserve!!!!!  Thank you Stacey, I hope Tuesday was a slow one at work so you could rest.....
Great work everyone who trooped over the three days.
====================================================================
Proud Redback Garrison member, Redback Alliance member and Tatooine Base CO
It was a wonderful long weekend trooping with friends and having fun along with raising a good amount for MS Moonlight Walk. All of us troopers deserve a pat on the back as everyone stepped up and kept the stands going for the entire weekend. Leith you did a great job as POC of this event by keeping everyone informed throughout the weekend of what was happening each day. Liam and Megan again you two little troopers did an amazing job and I would also like to thank Liam for wrangling our little R2D2 unit for most of the weekend, good job Buddy. I am looking forward to trooping this event again next year.
GCSN16 >> GCSN18  
DW2016 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18
BN15 >> SN18
Outstanding work Leith and all those who made the event a success.
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
It was a great event and the location definitely helped with in every aspect. Thanks to the whole Brisbricks team as well for hosting us again this year. And thanks to Leith for being a great POC
FNG  OCC2017  CVIII DW2017  BN16 OCC2016
Leith put a lot of hours into making this event the success it shows in the result. Not just the money raised but in the reactions we saw and heard from the public. It really was a remarkable effort, great job mate.  

The display looked amazing. The Star Wars trivia stand and the recon station were both a hit with the kids, and those were entirely Leith's doing, as was the new gonk. We're excited to introduce Tantive 4 to the garrison, and as Leith said we will get better at deploying it. Nonetheless it was a hit with the public and we look forward to many epic TK vs RFT battles in that corridor.

There might seem like a lot of people in the roster, but spread across 3 days there were a lot of hours to cover. Kudos to all the people who helped troop and wrangle. Even if you were only there for a short time it all helped keep the stands covered and we did have troopers covering the stands the whole weekend. As a result the troop raised double the money of last year's event. A great team effort.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Great work guys. Sounds like a lot of fun and well organised. Awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Brisbrick Chandler Imperial Drone 3 3,474 Friday 1-Nov-2019, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Diatium
Troop Report BrisBricks Strathpine 2018 MyKill 1 2,555 Saturday 26-Jan-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: SupaTrooper
Troop Report Brisbricks - Chandler - Oct 1st to 3rd Cre8tiv 9 14,964 Sunday 16-Oct-2016, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach