Sunshine Coast Intro
Hi all , My Name is Dave and im on the Sunshine Coast QLD Have friends in here Stephen, Scott and Bailey - Have organised Relay for Life events on the sunshine coast raising funds for Cancer Council QLD for 11 years ( now having a break from it ) have involved the crew on the sunshine coast to be part of many side events also such as the Lego Expo on the coast , Movie Nights and BBQ's.

Im looking at becoming an Imperial Officer - hoping someone can assist in right direction in regards to obtaining Costume etc :-)

Cheers Dave
Welcome to the forums, research is key , definitely worth PM’ing Mammasith regarding officer requirements, I’m sure Stephen can help with a recommendation.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome Smile

Muppet makes an excellent Officer Belt. For the rank badge, You cant beat "The Rank Badger" on Etsy....Shaun is an ACT 501st member and makes all the badges. if you cant find the style you want, always liaise with him and he can customize your Rank Badge. Hope that helps
"I'm entering a contest to win a Ford Tippex. You have to say what Cornflakes mean to you in 10 words. So I said: Cornflakes. Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes. Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes, Cornflakes"
(Saturday 29-Aug-2020, 06:25 PM)cyclops Wrote:  Welcome to the forums, research is key , definitely worth PM’ing Mammasith regarding officer requirements, I’m sure Stephen can help with  a recommendation.
Thank you have contacted Mammasith :-)

(Sunday 30-Aug-2020, 12:56 AM)Buddy Love Wrote:  Welcome Smile

Muppet makes an excellent Officer Belt. For the rank badge, You cant beat "The Rank Badger" on Etsy....Shaun is an ACT 501st member and makes all the badges. if you cant find the style you want, always liaise with him and he can customize your Rank Badge. Hope that helps
Thank you so much  Smile
Welcome to the forums, Dave!
[Image: 2PNdiLg.png]
welcome mate
Woohooo welcome aboard Dave !!! Took you long enough Smile. Haha. You’ll be in safe hands here. The amazing guys and gals know their stuff and is always super helpful. Can’t wait for you to be in costume. We need to make a day trip to see Mammasith and Cyclops and the rest of the amazing peeps. Once this is over it’s up north for a parmy and meet our squad leader.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again 
Welcome aboard dave the parmy is what is all about in the razorback squad
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 568 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  Logan Intro ShoreBoy 8 3,162 Saturday 9-Jan-2021, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Cyclops
  Logan QLD intro Kangaroo Feathers 3 2,069 Tuesday 6-Oct-2020, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Beanie