Anyone got a spare kit lying around there willing to sell?
Birthday 
Hey, anyone got a spare kit lying around?, our currency sucks at the moment before I buy from the uk, I'm hoping to see if anyone is willing to sell me a kit... am working on building a sand trooper... was going to go through RS prop master's, haha sorry to sound like a cheap ass!, I've sorted out a pualdron.. through Q's prop shop.
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
There are much cheaper alternatives than buying from RS. whitearmor.net is your friend.
As Bullant pointed out, check out the vetted sellers on FISD. If $$$ is an issue have a look at ATA (affordable trooper armour).
Hi Kai;

Welcome to the 501st and the Redbacks. PM incoming by the way. Wink

Cheers
A great place to find where to get sandy gear from is mepd if you haven't signed up with them yet then I would suggest you do if you are building a sand trooper
Cheers
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Hey Kai,, check out Trooperbay.
Mike is his name over at FISD,TK 4510, pretty sure he hooked up Altair with a sweet set of armour.
He actually also sells his MTK

Go check out WWW.trooperbay.com where he sells loads of accessories
If you are keen to get in contact with Mike and you are having FISD access issues I can get you his details.
He currently has stock, so no lengthy wait for it to be moulded.

He recently updated his moulds for accuracy, and I'm sure you wont be disappointed.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]