Introduction
Hi all, I have been a huge fan of your group since my first encounter at Gencon 2008. I was signed up here a few years ago now, and planned to get involved sooner, but life had other plans.

Anyway, now that things have settled down, I would like to opportunity to start again with your group and be part of something that you can have fun with while making a difference to other peoples lives.

I would like to start a standard TK armour as soon as possible. I have some of the items already such as neck cover, belt and E11 blaster holster.

Can I please get some assistance in finding the armour, gloves, body suit, E11 Blaster and any suggestions on the boots (I believe these are elastic side riding boots?).

I look forward to being a proactive member of your community, and do my part for the Empire!
Welcome back.
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
Welcome!

The GML should be in touch with you shortly in regards to purchasing armour/suppliers.
In the meantime, check out www.whitearmor.net.
That detachment should have all the info neccesary for your build, as well as the CRLs, which determine the level of accuracy needed.

Don't worry, it's not that difficult. Just ask lots of questions along the way and keep an EYE out for Armour PArties - (APs) to get one on one help from members.
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hi Mate, good to see you made your way back to the darkside! Whereabouts in QLD do you hail from? There is bound to be some TKs close by...

TheWolf has pointed you in the right direction, so I recommend you follow his sound advice Smile

(Sunday 17-May-2015, 10:30 AM)Monstar Wrote:  Can I please get some assistance in finding the armour, gloves, body suit, E11 Blaster and any suggestions on the boots (I believe these are elastic side riding boots?).

Happy to help but make sure you do your own research Wink

Armour - There is a vetted sellers list on the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (FISD)

Gloves - A lot of troopers like to use nomex flight gloves, cheapest place for these I have found is ebay - see here

Body Suit - There are plenty of options here... best to google or visit a sports/dive shop. You can get 1 or 2 piece undersuits, just make sure you get all black! For example I got a set from here

E11 Blaster - Again plenty of options.. a couple of Redback Garrison members make blasters (PM crypto or search the forums), or you can convert an old hasbro toy, or you can build it yourself using kits (such as doopydoos)... up to you, your time and your budget Wink

Enjoy the ride!
Welcome back to the Redbacks.
You have been given sound advice, time to start your research.
See you over at FISD (whitearmor.net) soon.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi and welcome
Cheers Smile
[Image: sandtrooper_zps59e22898.png][Image: policeoffice_zps0af868af.png] "stay Dirty my friends" MEPD all the way
Welcome. Measure twice cut once, research twice buy once.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Hi ya.

As most people have mentioned jump onto FISD (white armor) and look for their vetted armour suppliers. Shoot a few an email giving them as much info about yourself ie height, weight, chest, biceps, thighs etc so you can find the right arounr to suit your body needs and your budget.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
G'day mate. I'm brand new here too so you're not alone.
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]
Hi all,

Firstly, thanks so much for the warm welcome and kind words. It is very much appreciated. Also, thankyou to all who have given advice - this has been a great help to me.

After some intense research, I have decided to go with RS Prop Masters for the Helmet and Armour (I have chosen stunt), Doodpydoo's for the E11 and TK Boots for footwear.

I believe I will need some help to get started, so I will keep and eye out for Armour parties in the near future. It will be a good opportunity to finally meet some of you in person.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Jason