noob question here!.
Hey guy's as I wait patiently as I save for my kit and other thing's I acquire to be a sand trooper.... I have a question. .. Once everyone is able to get there hand's on the latest armour design will there be restrictions on wearing the old armour while in the 501st?,

Sorry haha my mind tends to wonder as I wait....
Plus after I've built my sand trooper am saving to hopefully get my hand's on the latest tie fighter pilot armour.... it'll be awhile tho I'm assuming?, so I'm hoping the part's will be available. MorningMorning
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
Of course you can Smile

Just because TFA costumes will be out and about doesn't mean you cannot troop in previously approved costumes. So don't stress about your sandtrooper going to waste Wink
Thanks for that Altair... I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between me and you... lol.
BN15DW2016OCC2015OCC2016BN16DW2017DW2018
There is also the other spin off films which should still have the old style armor Wink
[Image: ayiY6fB.gif]
We will never be forgotten, original, and the best ?
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Biker scouts appeared for maybe 10 minutes of screen time on one movie in 1983. 32 years later you can buy a biker scout on a speeder from Target. Not from a specialty nerd shop, from Target. All the characters represent iconic moments in time, and all have a ongoing place with the fans.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
I was wondering what way it was going to roll with TFA too. I assume that anyone who is with skywalker/solo will be "good guys" and claimed by the Rebel Legion and whoever fights against them will be deemed "bad" and up for grabs by the 501st.
[Image: aIWrVx8.gif]
Pretty much....and any characters that turn to the other side during the movies can be argued for both...e.g. Anakin before turning evil is rebel legion and after turning is 501st
DW2013 to DW2018
A few costumes are dual membership such as Clones , Jawa's, Tusken Raiders, and also some expanded universe characters like Mara Jade. Costumes aren't just limited to the movies , we also do costumes from the clone wars animated series , comics and games, although some of these can be tough to do because of the reference pictures or sometimes lack off.
BN12GCSN13:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G'day 501st noob joining. Trooper_Grim 4 6,308 Sunday 9-Apr-2017, 08:38 PM
Last Post: TripleSix
  Perth noob, after local help. (Armour parties?) Connoor 2 4,811 Monday 13-Jul-2015, 08:33 AM
Last Post: gmrhodes13
  Redback Garrison noob Darth Jadus Darth Jadus 3 8,056 Tuesday 18-Jun-2013, 02:24 PM
Last Post: ashbash