My first introduction
Hi all

Just wanted to take the time to give myself a quick introduction.

My name is Tamara and I am from the northside of Brisbane.

I am Whiteys wife (hence the Scorchette name lol). I spent the weekend at Dreamworld and had such an amazing time that I thought it was time I got myself in here and involved myself a little more Smile

Summing me up in a nutshell:
1/ Wife
2/ Mother
3/ Primary School Teacher Aide (which means I already hold a blue card and loads of experience dealing with children)
4/ My hobby is computer graphics - self taught but not too shabby Smile
5/ Tired - I asked Whitey to fill in the fifth one because after this weekend I am too tired to think ... I asked him for one thing he would say about me and all he gave me was 'awesome' .... so I am going to stick with tired hehehe

Before I go I have to say what a great job you all did over the weekend and I loved being a part of it (even just from the spectator side of things)
I look forward to meeting more of you at future events.

Also a HUGE big thank you to Bruce and Kayle for all their amazing support and hardwork that they have put in getting Scorch ready for this weekend. Maybe now Whitey will stop being a regular fixture in your garage lol .... although I am still happy for you to take him as often as you like Smile
Welcome Tamara! I'm sure you'll find the Redbacks a most welcoming group Smile
Welcome Tamara ...glad to hear you had a great time Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Tamara, I was privileged enough to follow a fair bit of Scorch's build and I know how much work Whitey and Bruce put into it. So much sanding! It looks amazing and I know the boys are very proud of it. Welcome to the group.
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Haha. Knew it wouldn't take long for you to join. Next thing you know you will be doing some armour.
Can you outrun a rocket.... How about we find out.

DW2015
Hi and welcome
TK 19749
Welcome Tamara, we are building quite a solid Northside member base, the more the merrier. Let the fun begin 😀?
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forum, it was great meeting you over the weekend.

Hope to catch up with you and scorch soon.

Mark
Hey, what are you trying to push on us?
Ko lopo Dooka, Ugama M'nuta, Utini!!!!!!
DW2015  DW2016
GCSN16
About time Tamara, !! So what costume will we be making? Then you can troop at school!
It's been nice to have someone in the garage to chat with. Whitey is welcome anytime.Doppeldaumen1
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome , good to see you joining the ranks as well .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome aboard!

Great to see more ladies signing up! :D The boys are ok, but we make this hobby look GOOD! Wink
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks everyone ... I am looking forward to what is ahead Smile