WannaBTrooper
welcome to the forums Steve.
Economical Assault Trooper
Welcome Steve!
I went TD (sandtrooper) for something different. Had alot of fun building my suit from the ground up. Took a little time, but end the result was worth every moment. Everyone here has lots of good advice & experience & are all happy to help get you on your way. Td
I survived Dreamworld 2010
:dw11:
DW2012
I maybe short, but my mum always told me all nice things come in small packages
Hi Phantom, I mean Steve, or is it Phantom?.... Hi Wavey Welcome
And here is my 2cents. You will most likely hear stories of me and my armour. They are all true, most likely. But as everyone has advised, researching research and more research is key. But it doesn't stop there, after research there is saving $ or atleast during. Then it's building or altering, seek help during this phase whereever, whenever and however you can get it. Wink Never rush anything and you'll do fine. Trust me, I speak from experiance. Doppeldaumen1
Hop...thanks for the advice...I am really looking forward to the AP tomorrow so I can check things out and pick everyones brain...Smile

I don't want to rush in but I do...if that makes sense...just excited thats all Smile

Thanks again.
Steve
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
It makes sense, that's how I felt. unfortunatly my willpower to slow down wasn't enough Hehehe